Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Day #116, 117, 118: Three days in a row...

First off my photo for Sunday... Mother duck left her nest!!! These poor little eggs are all by themselves and I have no clue how this works...but I don't these eggs will come out anymore!! Isn't that kind of sad?? I think so...day #116

Mmm I just googled a bit and it seems that the mommy ducks sometimes leaves the nest for a bit...Haven't checked again though, so that's what I'm going to do when driving to work in the morning...

Then Yesterday (Monday's) photo... Especially for my sweet friend Ellie... Girl I found them and hope these were the ones you were looking for!!! Like two weeks ago, she was talking about sweets and talked about these cripsy choclate covered swirly things and I knew we had them... I searched the grocery store, but couldn't find them. Now all of the sudden when getting food for diner, I found them!!!day #117

Now Today's photo... I got a new toy for my ESO!!! I ordered these rings for my camera on Sunday and they are already here!!! I've been wanting these for months and finally got them. They are awsome... but haven't really had a chance to play with it...yetday #118

You easily put these inbetween your camera and the lens and macro photography would be a peice of cake!!! I so can't wait to play and will probably have to do a macro-week :)

Well gotta go bring my little cousin home... He spend the night and day here, since he's off school for two week and my aunt had to work. We had fun inside and watched madagascar 2... I wanted to take him to this castle, but it was raining all freaking day long!!

See you soon...Thursday is queensday (koniginnedag) and it's going to be fun day... tomorrow night the party starts in the bigger cities, with party's and street markets all over!! Not sure what we're going to do on queensday, but there are tons of party's & places to go to...Yoohoo :) -x0-

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I wish you much fun to play and test your ew lens and lots of fun on Thursday on koniginnendag!

Jarila said...

Mooie foto's!
Ik zou het ook niet weten met die eitjes...heb er zelf nooit op hoeven zitten haha.
Veel plezier op koninginnedag!

bentonflocke said...

Have fun at the koniginnedag!! Do you enjoy it every year?

Congrats to your new camera rings

And the Chocolait Chips are really yummy - mmmh I love them.

Maike said...

Yes, the lost eggs are a kind of sad :(
Congrats to your camera rings. I'm interested to see some photos you made with your new toys.

Anonymous said...

ja koniningedag ik kan niet wachten heb mijn kleingeld al gereed en ga lekker de markt af struinen naar leuke speledingetjes!

Mooie foto van het nestje en wow die lenzen zijn cool! chocolate chips ugh hoe durf je, nu moet ik ook naar de supermarkt!!!!

Was het leuk in de Efteling? wij hadden niet zulk stralend weer maar het was ook niet druk gelukkig :)

Anonymous said...

whow, die lenzen zien er supercool uit. Macro-fotografie lijkt me zoo leuk,maar weet niet wat voor lens er het beste voor is om mee te beginnen.
Wat voor type camera heb je ??