Saturday, April 18, 2009

Day #107 & 108: framed!!

Ok yesterday I wanted to take a photo of our soccer team...brought my camera, but I totally forgot to put my card back in it. Uhm yeah, how stupid!!! I was kind of mad at myself, since I've got three cards and usually but another one in when taking one out... But well, glad it happened now and not during a fancy shoot or something like that. But of course then I'm always bringing more cards! hihi...

So I took this photo of my mom....Framed that it!! I so loved this photo and decided that when I had my page printed I'd frame it... and so I did, here you go:day #107

Then since I didn't went outside yet, I took another photo of a photo today to stay on top of my people project..This time it's my sweet grandparents... may they rest in peace. day #108

This photo was taken around 1994, I think... They were both so sweet and I loved their house. They had a lovely house with a big barn & a beautiful garden. They loved to work in the garden and it always looked so pretty with flowers & some veggies...my GF used to had these little orchards and it was so fun to come along and help out when we were little. We also loved to play in the barn and play pretend games, like us being gardeners, own a restaurant or whatever. We used to have so much fun there with all the cousins.

Like 1,5 years ago the house sadly had to be sold... We did met the people who live there now and they were busy with rebuilding the house, since it was kind of old and needed a lot of work. I asked them if we could ever stop by to see what they did with it and maybe chase back some memories and they said yes. I haven't been there yet, but I sure want to go this summer!

Well see you all Monday, since we're going out to diner tomorrow night with my parents... I do have got an idea for my photo for tomorrow, cause I got some in the mail today I ordered two weeks ago and you're going to love it!!! -hugs-

3 comments:

bentonflocke said...

wish you a wonderful weekend and a delicious diner with your parents.

Love your telling about your grandparents and their house!

Today it happened the same to me, with my camera and the card. I would take a shot from the soccer match of my younger son, I snapped the camera... but there was no card in it... what a bitch!

Unknown said...

wonderful photo of your mom!

Jennifer said...

What a nice tribute to family and I really enjoyed the story about your grandparents! I have very fond memories of mine as well. :)