Sunday, April 5, 2009

Day #94 & 95: Did I tell you....

I LOOOOOVE spring??!! Well the weather again has been beautiful the past two days!! Friday wasn't that good, but today... I loved it and we went for a long ride over the dikes and through little towns we never been before. But first yesterday's photo...

After I got back from some little grocery's I took this photo next to where I parked my car...butter-flower is the translations in dutch and not sure how my international friends call them....day #94

Today after I came home from spending the night with my brother and his GF, I took a shower and my guy and me went for a long ride. We had some sort of heavy talks, but it's all good! He just needs to express his feeling now and then of all what's been going on in our (his head) lives (especially with his dad). But like I said it's going to be fine and glad we had this talk during our ride... We went with two of these little ferry's accros the 'Lek'. We paid 1,70 (euro) for each of those and it was just for fun!!  Here are a few of the photos...day 94-95 094-2day 94-95 100-2 Oh and I've got proof!!! LOL.. Then I also took a photo of these chains wich hold the ferry to the side! :)day 94-95 105-2day 94-95 118-2

Oh just FYI... I didn't edited any of these photos, wanted to do this chain one, but I need to fault the laundry, make the bed and wanna watch some TV. So maybe I'll do that later this week and just edit this post! :)

Then before I'm going to show you Today's photo, I've got one more...After the ride we decided to go have diner at this pancake house and it was delicious!! I had a pancake with vanilla ice-cream, apple & strawberry...it was soooo good!!! :)day 94-95 133-2

Now for today's photo... Mary had a .....little LAMB! I wanted to take some photos od lambs earlier this week, but today we drove by several fields filled with these little cuties! Of course I took tons of photos, but just going to show you a few of my favs! I'm going to a friend of a friend hopefully this week, she's got their own sheep and lambs and since I went there last year to take photos, I'm sure I'm welcome again this year! :) Anyway here they are...First off my photo for today, Day # 95 (only 5 more till 100:))day #95

Now just a few more photos I loved...also none of these are edited!! :) day 94-95 045-2 day 94-95 068-2 day 94-95 071-2 day 94-95 075-2

Now off to do the laundry and relax for a bit. Hopefully till tomorrow -hugs-

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

These are beautiful! Great shots.

Jarila said...

Mooie foto's, al die lammetjes, zo schattig

micheleabelphoto said...

Great photos!!!

AlaskaMoffitts said...

Love the lamb photos!

JoAnn Stringer said...

so many great shots but the lambs are absolutely adorable!

goodtexan said...

WOW, Petra. Can it get an ybetter? Love those! Absolutely stunning photos. TFS!