Friday, April 3, 2009

Day #93: Sundown!

Well the sun was so bright and beautiful right before going down and I just had to take a photo! It was like this yesterday too, but all the photos I took, turned out awful and so I gave it another try tonight and more statisfied now then I was yesterday :)day #93

Although it's still not quiet as beautiful as it was in real live, but this will do for today!

Got a pretty relaxed weekend ahead and look forward to it. Just one more week of work next week and then we both got a week off...well actually I've got 1,5 week off and I so need it! I'm going to spend extra time on my photography and photo subjects that week and so look forward to it! :) See you all tomorrow -x-

6 comments:

JoAnn Stringer said...

Wow, a blood orange sun! Great photo capture!

tconlan said...

this doesn't even look possible! wow!!! such an amazing photo and sun!

Bettina said...

That is sooo beautiful!!

AlaskaMoffitts said...

This is amazing! I don't think I have ever seen anything quite like this! WOW!

Unknown said...

wow...amazing the red sun!

Jennifer said...

WOW! This is awesome. Love it.