Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Day #102 & 103: Beware of too much photos!

Ok I'm a little behind since I wanted to post these yesterday, but I didn't feel like bloggin at all and had a relaxing night on the couch with my guy... Anyway we had a great easter weekend and hope everyone else did too.

Sunday we had an easter brunch over at my parents' with 19 people; my parents, my bro and his GF, her mom and sister, my aunt, her daughter and BF and little boy, my cousin & his wife & kid, my aunt-uncle and their son, GM (my dads mom) and the two of us... does that make a total of 19?? LOL We had an awsome day and after brunch we went to this little theme parc and woods. It was fun and so enjoyed it! let me start of with the photo of that day, Day #102...My autn and her grandson Quinn in this little airplane ride... I love the movement and colors on this one!!day #102

Then just a couple of random shots I liked... First Quinn and my little brother melvin, who always has to climb the biggest tree around! LOL. Then my cousin Sylvia and her cute boy...102-4-2102-12-2102-8-2-2Then Quinn in this ride, riding a little bus... My guy on this boxing machine 102-15-2 102-16-2102-17-2

My mom and aunt in this big carroussel... Again Quinn , twice going down the slide, once with my aunt Yvonne... But there probably be a few more of him...Simply cause he's my little model :)  Although I haven't really took photos of him this year, but you'll see his cute little face more often on my bloggie here!102-19-2 102-24-2 102-25-2

My little cousin Robin and our 2nd cousin Sidney... So fun they're the same age and they love to hang out together. I'm saying this cause we only have contact with my cousin and his family for since my grandma passed away three years ago... Sidney is his daughter and he has such a sweet family! I'm so glad they're back in our lives!!   Next up Quinn again, riding this little train...well you can see on his face that he loved it! :)102-18-2 102-26-2

Then lastly our little due, just chillin in his buggy while we were walking in the woods...isn't that cute?? :) Used a blue-ish filter to make a little serious look! 102-31-2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then on to Day #103... yesterday we didn't do very much, we had a diner over at my guy parents, so he went. Instead my SIL Najima, her friend and I went for a ride. We first went for a drink on a terrace cause the weather was awsome and just relaxed. Sfter we went back to their house to have diner we went to this little parc to take some photos of them. So I present to you my models of the day... Najima (my SIL, right) & Noual...day #103-2 here are a few more random shots I took...103-5-2 103 089-2  103-6-2

Ok peeps, that's it for Today... I still have to take my photo for day #104 and have no clue what it will be. But maybe I'll stick with a 'people' theme this week. But not sure yet! :) We'll see... I'll be back here tomorrow, see ya then! -xo-

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Great photo... ans so funny pics!

bentonflocke said...

wonderful shots and great beautys...

I´m glad you had a wonderful Easter weekend!

JoAnn Stringer said...

What wonderful photos! Great action shots and a lovely family.

micheleabelphoto said...

Great photos.....fun to look at.

Sugar'nSpice said...

Love your photos Petra!
Thank you for the inspiration and I check back regularly, even if I don't always leave a comment LOL!
From another Petra
x

tconlan said...

Sooo many great shots in this post! I love the amusement park ones, great color wow!

AlaskaMoffitts said...

Everyone of you photos are stunning!

goodtexan said...

Wow, looks you have married into an extremely beautiful family. My word. Those gals ARE pretty. Super shots, love them TFS!