Monday, April 20, 2009

Day # 109 & 110: I'm early today...

Cause I've got a fun, but busy day ahead!! This week my little cousin Robin's school is celebrating their 50th anniversary and it's going to be sooo much fun for those kids. I'm going there in an hour (10.30) but had some other things to do first...Like post a new challenge on the W&W blog and post here. I'll be the photographer for two days and tomorrow we're going to this awsome theme parc... I so look forward to it and can't hardly wait!

Anyway I'm going to try to keep this post as quick as possible, cause I should've been in the shower by now, but not sure what time I'll be home tonight... So here my photo from yesterday... We went out to diner with my parents in Utrecht along the canals. We first had a drink outside, the weather was beautiful, but b/c it wqas still a little chilly we had diner inside the restaurant. here's a shot of the canal....day #109

The my photo for today... Saturday I got this in the mail:day #110 A lovely camera strap cover made by one of my online friends Jessie... Really these are soooo cute and only $15, including shipping... yeah even free shipping to The Netherlands!!!! isn't that awsome. So you should really check out here shoppe on Etsy here. I love it so much, I'm sure I'm going to order another one soon. Oh yeah and it only took less then two weeks to get here!!

Before I'm leaving you might have noticed I changed the siggie on my photos... I went from Pass the Dutch photography, to Past & Present fotografie... Cause I started working on my Dutch photography website!!!! YOooHOoo and well I love the old name, but I needed something a little more professional :) So hope you like it... When my site is done I'll tell you all about it, but it's not quit done yet :)

Ok peeps, have a fabulous day and will be back here asap. Gotta hurry now! Hugs!

6 comments:

Kate @ Loving Life said...

gorgeous bridge! and I LOVE LOVE that camera strap too!
Kate :)

AlaskaMoffitts said...

Love the canal picture and the camera strap is great! Hope you have a wonderful day.

bentonflocke said...

great camera strap - and a gorgeous shot of the bridge! I hope you enjoyed the diner!

Can´t wait to see your new photo website!

Anonymous said...

great photos, love your camera strap, is it soft as well?
Hope it was a great party!

Anonymous said...

mooie foto en die caera strap ziet er wel ERG leuk uit !! Ga nu lekker verder door je blog bladeren en genieten van al je foto's
groetjes
sonja
PS heb eindelijk mijn project 365 foto's van de laatste maand op m'n blog gezet !

JoAnn Stringer said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous photo of the canal. Please post more! I love seeing other places.