Saturday, December 5, 2009

Day # 334- 337: surprises…

Let me start with making a promiss to come back here tomorrow! We had a blast last night with sint nicolas surprise night. I loved all the gifts and all the surprise  gifts everyone made and would love to show you all of them. But I don’t want to sit here all day, cause well…we’ve got plans for today! So I will be back to show you those tomorrow… I can already show you the ones we made.

First of Monday… we had an indoor soccer game and the honor to recieve our new clothes from a new sponsor. We got new game clothes, a trainings suit en new bags. It was so fun and I love our new look… Here’s a photo of us with the sponsor and his wife…day #334

On Tuesday I finished my surprise gift for my dad… I made him this floating plane where he flew in a few weeks ago. It was almost and exact copy. Inside I had hidden two gifts…. Will tell you more about that tomorrow :)day #335

Wednesday was a rainy day… two of the big kids from daycare were up when the others were sleeping. They wanted to play outside..in the rain! A few weeks ago we collected old rain boots from parents and bought a couple of umbrella’s.. So I told them to put on rain and shoes, put on their jackets and go jump in the rain puddles… They loved it! day #336

On Thursday my sweet guy also finished his surpirse gift… He had my brothers GF and since they bought a new house, he made her a kitchen!!! She also loooved it. Appie had put a lot of work into it and so did I… The small details, most of the painting and some other ideas were done by me. But he did most of the work! I really looove how this kitchen turned out. Here they are, my guy & the kitchen…so you can see how big it was :)day #337

Well ike I said, I gotta get going and head to the shower. Will be back tomorrow with my pics from last night! –hugs & enjoy your saturday-

3 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful scene

bentonflocke said...

congrats to your new soccer clothes!

your surprise gifts are fantastic!

And the kitchen - wow - totally stunning!

Scrappy Smile said...

WOW! What a cool pic!!! Wonderful kitchen!