Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Day #176-181: summer time!!

yeah people summer is really here and you can feel it! The sun is out and it's pretty hot...today when we were in the car the temperature on the car meter was 32 degrees...ladies it's HOT down here!! Anyway I've got a couple more photos for you, from the last week...

First up Thursday.. I took this shot of this beautiful flower with my extension rings, don't you just love the colors??!! I do!! :) I was supposed to had a shoot with the neighbour kids, but the little one wasn't feeling that good... so my shot for the day!day #176

Friday I took my old road to work...it has been closed down for weeks and to be honest I have no clue what they did with the road! LOL. I was a little early, so I thought let's try and see if it's open again and it was... It was a misty morning, before the sun came out...day #177

On Saturday I had a wedding shoot and I can tell you, it went great!! Loved the photos so far... Have seen them all real quick, but didn't took a good look at all of them, just didn't have time yet! But as far as I saw them I have a few favs. But since the happy couple haven't seen them yet, I'm just going to show you one I like. Not just the photo of it, but the whole idea. We wrote their first letter and a heart in the sand at this lake...haven't edited this photo yet..so right out of my camera, here it is:day #178

Sunday I had a softball game, but didn't bring my camera... after worths we went to my parents to have diner there and my mom gave me these beautiful Hydrangeas... Took a photo of them when I got home :)day #179

Then for Monday... One of the kids at daycare had her birthday the weekend and she treated us on these delicious decorated cupcakes...boy they were good!!! I took lots of shots and hopefully one day I can make them like is...at least I'm going to try! :) Don't they look yummy?? day #180

Then today... I was supposed to go to work, but my colleague wanted to work for me, ain't that sweet?? So I got a day off and so did my sweetie. So we spend the day together, just sleeping in, chilling and we also did some shopping! Around seven the neighbour kids were playing outside with waterguns... So I threw some water at them from the balcony, something they didn't expected! LOL.. But since we live on the third floor they couldn;t reach me and so I decided to go outside for a bit. It was fun and I got home all sooked! LOL. My guy laughed at me and told me it was childish... Mmm I don't care! LOL, you're as old as you feel, right?? hehe. We had fun and that's what matters, he's just a party pooper, you here my sweetie?? hihi Anyway of course I took my camera down and took this photo of Nizar...love the bit of sun flare on this :)day #181

Well going to relax before it's bedtime.. Only need to work tomorrow and Friday till our 3 weeks off of work will start!!! I sooo can't wait :) See ya soon   -x-     

5 comments:

Jarila said...

Die cakejes zien er echt heerlijk uit zeg!!
Mooie foto's weer!
Waar woon jij ergens, het ziet er behoorlijk landelijk uit, wat je kan zien dan tenminste met die mist.

Sandra said...

O wow, die cupcakes..zien er super uit zeg!!

Anonymous said...

The Hydrangeas are beautiful!

bentonflocke said...

wow Petra, your shots are so gorgeous!! 176/181 are my favs but all are fantastic!

Anne C said...

Love your pictures!