Sunday, July 5, 2009

Day #182- 186: 3 weeks OFF!!!

On Friday our three weeks off of work started and it feels soooo good!!! There are a few things that make me real nervous, cause this will be the first time in the 7,5 years my guy and I will be apart for 14 DAYS!!!

Since my guy's dad has had all these attacks this year and still isn't doing all that better right now..he and some of his brothers need to go to Morocco to arrange some things... Their dad has got several pieces of land and a house and they need to put that all on the brothers' names. He's driving to morocco with his brother and somehow I wish I could come, but on the other hand I don't want to, since... he will be away a lot those two weeks and I don't want to stay in their house for two weeks and be bored. If I wanted to come to morocco, we needed to drive ourselves and that would cost about 2,000 euros...a lot of money I can spend waaaay better! Anyway I'm not going...instead I'm going to my parents started driving to Italy this morning. One day my dad said, why not come to us for a week or so..since the two weeks my guy is gone, almost of my family is... my parents, my brother & his GF, my aunt and well most of the inlaws (except one lil bro and sis from ap) are gone too! So I would stay behind and just don't want that, I need some loving people around me all times! :)

But then there's another thing..since my guy is leaving on wednesday and I'm leaving Friday, I somehow needed a ride to the airport 1,5 hours from here..but everyone is gone and some others need to work...bla bla bla.... I felt sooo sad, nervous, scared & anxious the past couple of days, untill a few minutes ago when my guy called... His youngest brother is going to take me, since he felt bad for me... Really I cried with relieve! I've been thinking and crying about this whole thing on and off the past three weeks. I found out I could go with the bus...but that would take me 4 hours and then I needed to wait at the airpiort for another 5 hours and that would really drive me crazy!!!! First I just don't like flying and then going there by myzelf and waiting all that time, I would go nuts... I had several thoughts about just NOT going anywhere and just stay home...alone!!! But I just can't do that either... I must really sound like a whiner right now, but I just need my family & friends around me...at least a few of them!

I'm just SOOOOO going to miss my guy all this time! This year it was the first we slept apart for only ONE night and already missed him like crazy...so how will this go??!! Ok, I'm going to stop right now and will show you my photos of the pat couple days, cause the tears are already coming out again :(

So let's get the thing this blog is meant for going...

Day #182, July 1st...half way through project 365 and my sweet SIL's birthday. Really I'm so lucky my guy found Kiki and I love how happy they are together...her she is, holding a cocktail my lil brother made for her...Love you hun!day #182

Day #183: It's been really hot here (between 20-32 degrees!) and since the humidity is so much worse then in other country's... Of course we need to remember to drink lots of fluits!day #183

Day #184 , we played with water at daycare since it was another hot day..the kids love to play with the little tubbs. Little Ruben here felt it was needed for my feet to get wet too :) And I can tell you, it felt great!day #184

Day #185: In the morning I went to the outdoor fabric market, to get some pretty fabric to make my first moroccan party dress. My SIL is going to take the fabric to morocco and over there they're going to make a beautiful dress for me. When it's done and after I got it from here when they get back, I'm sure going to show you! Btw this isn't the fabric I picked out...just a photo of some of thousands of fabrics! :)day #185

Day #186: This afternoon I had a fun shoot with Antoinette and her sweet family... Haven't had time to check all the photos yet and only had a quick look. This is one that jumped out and wich I truly love... after going to this parc we also went to the 'wall of fame', it's this grafitti spot where people legally can spray grafitti...it's so cool!day #186 

well people that's it for now... I'm going to watch tv for a bit and fault laundry in between, cause it's a huge pile. Will see you all soon! -x-

6 comments:

tconlan said...

Your SIL is beautiful!!! Love the fabric shot and the shot of those boys is gorgeous!

Maike said...

wonderful shots!!
The boys are really cute and your SIL is beautiful!!

~Susie~ said...

I love the fabric shot, all the vibrant coloors.. Your SIL is lovely and the shot of those boys is gorgeous!

Antoinette said...

Hoi

Ik vind de foto,s echt super
je maaakt echt hele mooie foto,s

Bedankt

Groetjes antoinette

Jarila said...

Dat is idd lang zonder elkaar zeg, kan me voorstellen dat je er tegenop ziet. Als ik het goed begrijp ben je gisteren vertrokken....veel plezier in Italie en voor je het weet zijn de 2 weken weer voorbij!

Mooie foto van de jongens!

bentonflocke said...

your shoots are always so fantastic!

Wish you a wonderful holiday and enjoy the time!!