Saturday, June 20, 2009

Day #165- 170: I got a complaint...

From my parents...well actually from my dad! He said it was ridiculous I haven't blogged for so long! He looked for it everyday since my last post, sorry sweets I just have been too busy! :) Although I didn't blog I still took my photos everyday and well it's been only 6 days, right? That's not too bad :)

Let me start with my photo from Sunday...we didn't do anything special and nothing spectaculair to photograph, except for the sweet diner we had... I made us some yummy chicken with rice and veggies...day #165

On Monday I had a regular day at work, again nothing special.. I took some photos of the kids playing. Femke was chilling in the little doll bed and it was so cute. I was a second too late to snap a photo of her, laying in it under a blanket, but this was cute too! day #166 

When driving home from work on Tuesday there was a big traffic jam on the highway... Later I saw that an accident had happened. The signs tell you to slow down...till max. 50km. Lucky for me I needed to get of the next exit to IJsselstein...day #167

On Wednesday after work I went to my dad's garage... He asked me when it was the last time I checked my oil and things like that... Well to be honest I couldn't even remember, LOL. So he did that for me... In the mean time I started cleaning the inside windows of my car and well I haven't clean my car yet ever since I got in January... Yeah sometimes I'm a little lazy. So when I was done with the windows, I vacummed also and cleaned the dashboard and everything. When on my way to driving to my parents' to have diner there, I thought... well why not get it through the carwash right away too and so I did. I mean driving a clean car feels soooo much better! hehe. It stayed in the car when it went through the carwash and it was kind of scary though...LOL

day #168

On Thursday I had a pregnancy shoot, with my old neighbour and her little boy... They also asked me to make the birth announcement. It was so fun and Damian was doing really great, giving mommy's belly some sweet kisses and even wet blow kisses :) It was fun, and love how the photos turned out. You can see more of these on my website this weekend... here's one of my favorites>>>day #169

Last night I've filled 260 envelopes with one photo each from the reunion at my cousins school... It was a 1,5 hour job and I'm so glad it's done... Now we only need to add my bussiness cards (when they get here) and stick a postage stamp on it... Here's the pile of envelopes :)day #170

So I guess that's it... Ok for dad: Not sure when I'll be able to post again, but I think it will be around Thursday. Got a busy week and have got things planned every night this week, well not really planned most of the are obligations, oh well...

Today I'm going to this big market and in the afternoon we're going over to friends of my parents... I haven't seen them in ages, so I asked if we could come over too... Tomorrow I'm going to see an old friend from college, who I haven't seen in like 2 years (or maybe even more!!) and I so look forward to that...

Well people have a wonderful weekend and before I'm off to take a shower, I'm going to leave some sweet loving around! Uhm yeah, this time I WILL!   -xx-

8 comments:

bentonflocke said...

wonderful shots as always!!

Wish you a wonderful sunny and relaxing weekend!!

Unknown said...

mhm the chicken looks delicious ...
and my parents "complaining" also when I blog so late!

Nice weekend!

tconlan said...

wow!!!!!! gorgeous shots!! Love the maternity shot and the sweet one of little Femke :)

Sandra said...

Super fotos!!

Maike said...

Wonderful photo collection of the past days!

Bling - our elf on the shelf said...

How funny that your dad follows your blog. I`m not sure mine even know I have one ;)
Your photos are awsome!

Jarila said...

Mooie foto's weer!!!
Die zwangerschapsfoto is erg mooi!!

Pam said...

Great shots. Thanks for sharing.
Pam