Sunday, June 7, 2009

Day #153 - 157: too busy...

with real life at the moment and sometimes I have no clue when I'm able to post here, but I'm going to try to keep up :)

let's start with Tuesday June 2nd, day #153... My guy, our cousin Nathan and I went to Amsterdam for sight seeing. Of course he wanted to see the 'wallen' also known as the red light district, well just for fun. We just walked by and to be honest there were no pretty looking ladies at all, but well... I can say I went there! LOL After that we went to the rijksmuseum. And saw one of Hollands most famous paintings by Rembrandt van Rijn called: 'The nightwatch' . It was a fun day... Here's nathan walking through the RLD... :)day #153

On Wednesday night I had soccer practice and since we were only with 5 girls, we decided to put up this big jumping pillow (not sure if that's the right word! LOL) Here's Kiki (my SIL) 'playing' soccer & jumping on the thing...day #154

Then next up is Thursday...when driving home from work after a meeting the sky was filled with these hot-air-balloons and it was such a pretty sight...day #155

I didn't took any photos for my project 365 on Friday, but I did some cute photos at daycare. Here's one of the little girls who had put on my boots... Obviously I cropped since I can't use photos from all the kids. isn't that funny and she could even properly walk on these :)

day #156

Then yesterday was a big and busy day... First I went to get my eyebrows tatooed again, cause the first time I did it looked like they did nothing and paid a lot of money for that. So this time I went to another lady and she did a whole better job! After that I rushed to my cousin Robin's school, cause they had their 50th anniversary reunion. I took class photos of the people who went to that school from 1959 till now. It was so much fun and they all turned out great. During this year of their 50th anniversary I did some other photo shoots too, for the 50 year anniversary book. It is so freakin' cool to see your own photos printed in a book!!! I'm so proud and of course I also got a copy of it...day #157

There are 6 pages filled with MY photos and the rest of the photos are more old ones from when it all started... The fun thing is that they put this little 'special thanks to...'  me in there too and added my website. So cool!

Well got to go have breakfast and a shower now, cause we're leaving the house in 50 minutes. Today is our yearly familyday with my mom's side of the family. I started this like 4 years ago after my GM passed away and it has been a yealry tradition since then. My cousin Ron is hosting it this year and they want it to be a suprise... We're meeting up at this carpool area...but I wouldn't be me if I didn't google for it!! LOL So now I know what we're going to do and it sure looks like tons of fun! :)

See ya on Tuesday on my day off... Oh and tomorrow is my big day!! Well BIG?? It's my birthday :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Funny pics... Have a nice day!

bentonflocke said...

great shots!!