Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Day #158 & 159: Party time!!

Ok it's already over by now, but I had a fun two days... On Sunday we had our yearly family and all I can say is that is was a BLAST!!! And yesterday it was MY Birthday!!! Yeah peeps, I turned 27 and when waking up this morning I had muscle pains like almost everywhere! LOL This can have three reasons: 1. I've been too active during family day... 2. I slept in a weird position...or... 3. these are the first signs of getting OLD!!! LMAO!!!  hihi

Let me tell you a little about our yearly familyday... When my GM (my mom's mom) past away I knew from then on it would be a rare happening if all of my mom's side of the family would be together. So I started a tradition thby organizing a familyday. The first time we all went to the zoo and since everyone loved to spend a day together, we decided to make this a yearly tradition!! If I'm correct this was the 4th year and everyone year someone else plans this day. This year my cousin Ron and his family organized it...

We went to this western farm where we played tons of fun games... We all got a few coins and needed to bet against eachother while playing games like: crossbow shooting, pinning nails, riding a bull, playing ring toss and lots more... The one with the most coins by the end of the day was the winner... And guess what?? I won!!! LOL  Ok I cheated a little...hehe I asked peoples coins at the end, cause well it was MY B-day (i celebrated a little during familyday) LOL and I just had to win :) Anyway we told the guy from the farm it was my birthday and all of the sudden there he was... with balloons and all. My family started singing while he made me this incredibly cool hat...day #158

So there's my photo of the day! Really it was a blast like it is every year and I so can't wait till next year!! Here's a little impression of the day...familiedag2009

Now yesterday: June 8th was my official birthday! I had to work and so I celebrated with the kids at daycare... It was fun and also got a few presents from some of the kids. I also got a giftcard from my colleagues from this cute accesory store... cause I really want a new black purse. I didn't have the intention to celebrate that night after work, but during the day I texted some of my family if they wanted to come for diner and cake... So my parents & my cousin, with her guy and little boy came over for diner and Abdel got some chinese on the way home... It was fun and relaxed. I didn't take any spectaculair photo of me during my birthday, cause I thought it would be fun to take one of my passport... To proof to y'all it was indeed my birthday! LOL  day #159

Well I've got a few more things I need to do before leaving today and my schedule is working good so far. Really these days I just need to have a little list of tasks and things I need to do, or else I won't get to them at all! My business is going great and I've got a fun pregnancy shoot later on. They also want me to make the birth announcement, so that's going to be fun! At night we're having a BBQ at my aunts house... Cause my cousin Yvette and both Nathan from the states graduated. It will be the last day before Nathan is going back to Texas and we're so going to miss him!!! I hope and I guess I know he had fun and will be back soon!

Wish you all a great day and if everything works out it will be back later on to leave some sweet loving around the P365 world, cause I've been real bad at visiting y'all!!! -x-

4 comments:

AlaskaMoffitts said...

Happy belated birthday! I'm going for the "you did too much" theory because if you are showing signs of getting old, there is no hope for me!

Sandra said...

wow lachen die bovenste foto!!

~Susie~ said...

Great photos! Looks like you had fun!

bentonflocke said...

Happy belated birthday!!

Great shots or your family day!!