Saturday, June 13, 2009

Day # 160-164: still working like...

Crazy to wrap up a few projects I've got going at the moment... I mean most of them are almost done, but still have so many little things I need to do. Like email people, make bussiness cards & posters for my photography, order prints & lots more..and then of course they are CT things I want & need to do..but well that's life at the moment and like I probably said a few times before, there are too little hours in one day! Anyway let's get to my photos of last week...

Tuesday we had a BBQ at my aunts' house the night before our cousin Nathan went back to the states... My cousins wife and kids were there too... I don't see them that often and really they are so cute & sweet. Of course I took a few fun shots of them and I truly adore this one of Eline... Ready in her pj's to go home, holding her little 'lollifant'..that a character of one of 'Winnie the Pooh's movies'.. I think he's called 'Lumpy' in the states, the cute purple elephant :) Well anyway here she is...day #160

For wednesday just a simple, blurry photo of the sun going under... Yeah it's blurry cause I took it from out of the car, pointing my camera at one of the back passenger windows, as you can prob. see...hihiday #161

Thursday after work I went to where my mom works...there new building got opened and there was a party... There was this weird, kind of creepy guy who spit fires. He made a whole show with the opening and it was kind of fun. After the opening my mom talked to him and I can tell you he looks creepy, but he is truly hilarious!! here's one of the photos from the show..day #162  

On Friday I forgot to take my photo for the day... But I did took some photos from the kids at daycare. Lucky for me I also took one of one of my colleagues' kids Ruben. He is getting so big & wise... But he's still one of my cute little friends, although cuddling & giving cute kisses is out of the question lately! :)day #163

Then this morning when sitting behind my PC with the window wide open, to feel the summer breeze over my shoulders..this bug flew in and kept bothering me and kept flying and buzzing around my head... I so hate those bussing noises and just gives me the chills, LOL. So I thought let's have a little advantage of this bug flying in and take my photo for today...day #164

If the weather is just a beautiful as today I've got two photo shoots... But looking at the weather report it's going to rain all day long, so we'll see about that! Will be leaving some loving around in the morning for sure... Cause it's been too long (didn't I say that in ym last post too??) anyway I will do it this time! -xx-

5 comments:

Sandra said...

Super fotos zeg!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome shot of the fly!! ;-)

Anne C said...

Wonderful pictures!

~Susie~ said...

Love all the photos! The fly-photo is super!!

bentonflocke said...

wow really fantastic shots - each one is great!

But I love the one with your cute little friend most!!!