Monday, June 1, 2009

Day #151 & 152: fun & relaxation

So yesterday we had a fab day at the beach... After we dropped Abdel's parents' at the airport and shedded a few tears of them leaving for sooo long... we met up with some of my cousins an had a wonderful day. The weather was beautiful, the sun was out, about 27 degrees and there was a gentle cool breeze. A perfect day... We brought some snacks & drinks, played soccer, flew a kite, frisbeed and built sandcastles... well at least that was the plan, but well with these guys around, it soon turned into a sandy lady with boobs and all. I did took photos of it, but don't wanna offend anyone, but really we had a blast!

The water was still incredibly cool and nobody went in there above the knees...bbrrr. My guy tried to go as far as he could, but this was all, he said his toes started to hurt...LOLday #151

My photo for today isn't all that... We stayed in a relaxed a bit after this extremely busy week and just needed some time to ourselves... I scrapped a few pages and did some online tasks I needed to finish... So just a shot of my agenda and today's date! Can you believe it's already June?? I don't.. I'm so close to turning 27!!! Yikesday #152

Will see you all this week somewhere... have no clue how my week is going to go, the only thing I know is that it's going to be busy with sports, work & meetings. Tomorrow is my final day off, in the morning I'm planning to officially regsiter my photograp[hy bussines and if all goes right we're taking Nathan to Amsterdam... Wednesday I need to get back to work and then real life starts again... -hugs-

6 comments:

Sandra said...

brrrr de zee was zeker lekker koud?!

Jarila said...

Ziet er koud uit idd, de zee is nog niet zo warm.

Maike said...

Nice picture in the water! Don't you have a photo of the sand lady?? ;-)

~Susie~ said...

It looks lovely in the water! Great photo!

Unknown said...

Hi stranger!

Have not visited you in SO LONG. Great you are keeping up with Project 365. I am taking the pics and doing the weekly ww summaries, but not managing to post them online as often.

bentonflocke said...

glad you had a fab day at the beach! Beautiful shots!