Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Day #260 - 265: Only 100 days left!

Today is Day #265, that means there are only 100 more days left for project 265, 2009!! I can't believe the end is getting closer. I mean I can remember day #1 when I started this project...

Anyway let's get to the photos, cause there are a lot of them! Thursday I started making cookies for the sugarfest, for when the Ramadan is over... I made my famous peanut/chocolate cookies. I mean really, everyone loves these and always ask for them! Someone even say, they are like little drops of heaven... Uhm oh no, that is from an episode of 'friends', but it could be true! LOLday #260

The filling is from peanuts, honey, cinnamon, biscuits and condensed sweet milk. Covered with milk chocolate on one side and white with 100% pure chocolate on the other...Mmmm

Friday's are my tv nights and I always try to kick my guy out of the house... Ok, most of the times he goes out to see his friends, so I made this night, my tv night. Usually I fault the laundry and watch Law & order, SVU... Tonight was the same, I only didn't fault the laundry, but started on the decoration for Anouk's 1st birthday cake for tomorrow... I colored the fondant and made little flowers, letters and such...This is what my table looked like:day #261

Saturday, Today was Anouk's (my colleagues' girl) first birthday party and made her a little cake, all for herself. It looked so cute and Lista loved it... Not sure about Anouk though. She laughed when Lista had put the cake on the table, but she want smiling anymore after she tried it. First she had put her hands in it and started screaming that her fingers were dirty!! OMG, she hates getting them dirty & sticky! LOL When we gave her a spoon and had cute the cake open, she tried one bite... Yeah only one and almost spit it out again...It was so funny!! But luckily my colleague did like it and she ate the inside cake the day after... Here is a photo of the cake and a few of miss dont'-like-to-get-my-hands-dirty!day #262day 260-264 046-2 day 260-264 068-2 

Here is the birthday cake for the visitors... I also scrapped this cover for the cake and had it printed on there...day 260-264 080-2

Then on Sunday it was SUGARFEST (eid ul-Fitr), that marks the end of the ramadan... We had breakfast/brunch over my m=inlaws and there were lots of sweets & cookies... It was fun. But in between breakfast and diner, we were kind of bored. So my SIL and our niece Imane went to this bazar kind of market... Here are Najima & Imane, right before Imane went into this big swing thing.day #263

Then while waiting for diner, I took some photos of the nieces... they loved it and we had a lot of fun. here's one of the 4 of them. From left to right: Ilhem, Aya, Imane & Aya...the outer two are sisters...(Oh yeah notice we have two aya's...LOL, one of my BIL's forgot that his little niece also got that name when he regsitered her for birth! They are almost the same age also... hehe)day 260-264 111-2

Then Monday morning when driving to work, the weather report wanred for a foggy morning. Well I can tell you, it was! The sun was still coming up and there was this thick layer of fog hanging over the meadow land...day #264

Today, I was supposed to had this photo shoot in the afternoon. But one of my colleagues called in sick this morning and they couldn't find a replacer... So I've decided to go to work at 14.00. I'll have to cancell the shoot with the nieghbours, but I'm sure they don't mind...since the weather isn't that nice also and we can probably reschedule this to Thursday! So instead of a photo from the shoot, I took this one from a beautiful autumn bouquet. We got this from the opening of Abdel's new company building and just love the flowers and colors in this bouquet :)day #265

Tonight I've also got first aid class at work, so I'll have diner there...wich means I don't have to cook tonight! I wish you all a wonderful day and will see you soon...     -xo-

1 comment:

bentonflocke said...

wonderful and busy week - your cookies are looking so delicious and I love the printed scrap on the cake!! It turned out super!!