Saturday, September 12, 2009

Day # 249-254: got some catching up to do...

after a long and busy week! It was a good week though and still keeping up with my diet thing, although I have to admit I had an off day yesterday and will tell you all about that later on...

First on Sunday we celebrated my mom's birthday, my aunts' friend had picked these flowers when walking the dog during the evening.. Passion flowers...day #249

I totally forgot to take a photo of the birthday girl, and the only pictures I took were these flowers, the sky and all the guys smoking sigars, my cousin brought home from Cuba... But I liked this one best :)

Monday morning at daycare the kids wanted to color... but some pencils really needed sharpening and so I did. One of the kids threw over the tank were all this stuff was in and left a huge stain on my white jeans..ouch. Luckily it came out! :)day #250

On Tuesday one of our little girls turned two. When we celebrate their birthday with them, they get to sit on this cute b-day chair, wearing a hat (wich I made, isn't it cute? :))  and of course they get to pick out a present... Femke choose this cute beaded necklace :)day #251

On wednesday I didn't had any photos from work I could use and decided to take a photo of my scale. I try not to stand on it everyday, or else it will drive me nuts! This morning btw, it said I lost 0.8 kilo! yoohoo...day #252

On Thursday Angela and I went to the movies during the day... We're both not really thriller fans and or hero's. So honestly I have no clue why we went to this movie, 'Final destination 4' IN 3D!!! LOL I can tell you we sometimes closed our eyes, we we knew things would 'fly' at us... But it was a good movie, since it was part 4. We did saw all the others already and to be honest some parts were kind of pretictable, but it was ok... the worst part was that we had to wear these ugly, big 3D glasses... LOL. Don't we look good, uhm I mean idiot?? hihiday #253

Last night we had a goodbye party for one of my colleagues bahia at her place. She started her own pedicure salon months ago and right now she has so many customers she couldn't combine her two day job and her own salon anymore. So she's leaving us after 7 years! I know we're all going to miss her! But we decided to still hang out sometimes, like going to the market on saturday and maybe next week to this fair... She hosted a BBQ at her place and for desert we had chocolate fondue...not much of a diet, right? LOL. Well it was good and that's what counts! hehe. Before some of us left, we took a photo of all the colleagues... let me introduce to you all:

top row, from left to right: Marjolein (photographed her wedding and she's pregnant now), Mieke (works in my group, my friday colleague), Linda, Alie, Marjan, Nicolein (my wednesday colleague), Marsja & lista (my monday colleague)

Bottom row, f.l.t.r: Tamara (works at the afterschool daycare), me, Miranda (our former head manager), Bahia & Judith.day #254

We have a wonderful team all together and we all have such a close relationship... I love these girls! :)

Well Today our little 2nd cousin ( my cousin Sylvia's little man) Quinn turned 2 today and we've got his birthday party in a few hours! Congrats little man and enjoy your day! -x-

See you all later this week... -hugs- and have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice impression!

bentonflocke said...

wonderful shots and a beautiful flower! Congrats to your weight loss!!