Sunday, September 6, 2009

Day #248: Happy B-day mom & party pics.

Before I'm going to tell you how much fun we had at the festival yesterday I want to...

Congratulate my sweet mom with her 54th birthday!!! Happy birthday mom and hope we'll have a wonderful day today! This afternoon she's celebrating it with family & friends... I already send her a little message on hyves (kind of like a dutch facebook) and will call her in a bit too! Uhmm, well hold on...going to call her right now! Yeah, I sang to her...but just a little part, she wants to hear the whole song this afternoon! So I think I should clear my throat, cause it's kind of uch, uch from the shouting yesterday! LOL.. Well have a fab day mom and we'll see ya in a bit!

Now on to the lief (sweet= is the translation for lief!) festival, it rocked!!! The weather was beautiful (luckily NO rain), the music was awsome, the people were great and we had a lot of FUN!!! We went with my guy, my sweet BFF Angela, my brother Melvin & his GF Kiki, and a couple more friends from our soccer team and friends from my brother. I also met two old GF's Laurie & sarah from primary school, wich was so fun! And then of course lots of other people we know, cause well it was close by... Next year we're going again!!! For sure!! :)

Now on to the pictures... First my photo for the day, the lief logo on the entrance. Oh yeah, there was one thing, that kind of sucked! We waited an hour in line, before we finally got in!!! But we quickly forgot all about that after we heard those awsome dance vibes & sounds!day #248

Now some party pics... First Kiki...if you look close, you'll see me in her sungalsses :)camera pa 110-2

My girl Angela...Enjoying the fab music! camera pa 136-2

Just a fun pic... Kiki, Angela, Melvin & me... My brother always has to make weird, silly faces when a picture is taken! LOLcamera pa 144-2camera pa 158-2

My sweetie pie...had to show off a bit!camera pa 167-2

One of the stages when night time came...look at all the mess on the floor!! I mean I'm so glad I'm not the onw who has to clean this up! LOLcamera pa 172-2

This was supposed to be a pic of the girls: Marloes, Angela, Kiki, Samantha & me..but the guys here couldn't resist! LOLcamera pa 184-2

It was fun... we got home around 11 PM, the party was from 11AM - 11 PM, but we left a bit earlier since our feet hurt and well if we waited till the end.. It would've been real crowded, busy and a long traffic jam to get off the party area!

I'm so glad we went and like I said, next year, we're going again for sure! :) See ya lter this week, cause I've only got my weekly day off on thursday and got a lot of things planned at night too! -x-

2 comments:

bentonflocke said...

wow funny festival - shots!!
Happy Birthday to your mother!

tconlan said...

Looks like so much fun! great pics too!