Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Day #240-244: a Fall look...

Ok people, fall is just around the corner and since I still had a Spring header up on the blog, it was time for a change! I had the idea in mind, to change it every season, but summer flew by and to be honest, I didn't think of changing it before... I was glad I kept up with project 365 til now. Ok hold up, I will continue till the end for sure!! :)

So let's kick it of with some lightning!! They predicted awful weather for Friday night and it came... We had a pretty heavy thunderstorm and I finally got some lightning photos... It didn;t turned out the way I wanted and tried so many things and settings on my camera...this is the best shot that came out:day #240

On saturday I've been shopping with one of my best friends Angela... we've been friends for over 10 years and I love her very much. The contac between us has faded for a few years and we didn't saw or spoke to eachother anymore... Now since two years, we gotten back in contact and been having so much fun like back in the days. We had a great day shopping and chatting and we both bought some nice things. Here we are on the way back in the bus...(not the best photo though, LOL)day #241

On Sunday I had a photoshoot with a sweet family from work. The oldest of their two sons goes to my group at daycare. It was fun and the photos turned out great... Sad to say the youngest only slept for 30 mins. during the day, so after 15 hours he was exhausted and didn't wanted to do anything more, other then hang with his mommy and cry! Poor thing... Here's one of the photos I loved best...day #242

Monday I had to play a softball game and always hate the fact that I have to rush from work, make diner, change & pack my shower things. Well Today it was a little easier! On saturday my mom had some friends over for diner and she made them indonesian food. Luckliy for us there were lots of leftovers and she gave them to us...Mmmm, thanks so much mom, it was delicious!! Inside the little containers was: ajam padis (chicken), hot eggs, pepesan (smoked mackerel), sajoor beans (green beans), rendang (stewed beef) & rice... day #243

Today it's ...SEPTEMBER 1st, where did the time go... Only four more months till this project has come to an end. haven't decided on wether I'm going to proceed with this in 2010 yet. We'll see how things go.

From Today on, I'm going to try to eat healthy and excersize more. I already play sports 3 or 4 times a week...but it's not helping me to loose weight. So I'm going to run at least 2 times a week and like I said...eat more healthy food. On Sunday I made a deal with my parents, my GM, aunt that my cousin Syliva and I are going to loose weight before December 31st! We both need to loose 10 kilo's (20 pounds) and if we do...we made a deal that: my mom is going to buy us a new set of clothes, my dad will buy us new shoes, our GM will buy us some pretty new underwear and my autn will take us to the hair-dresser for a new coupe :) But, yeah there's a but... we both need to loose at least 10 kilo's, cause if one of us doesn't make, we both get nothing!! But this way we can hopefully encourge eachother and we will make it for sure!!!

So tonight our diner consists of mainly cauliflower, chinese noodles and a steak... I somehow got this recipe in my head and I think it will be as tasty as it sounds! LOLday #244

So trying for a new start on getting healthy and loose some weight. I wanted to start yesterday, but with all that yummy indonesian food, I decided to wait till the 1st of the new month! So if anyone has some good iead or recipes, I'm all ears!

See ya soon -x-

3 comments:

bentonflocke said...

wow stunning pictures especially the one of Day 240 - fantastic!

Kaelyn Alecto said...

Hey lief nichtje...

Ik heb deze week nog niet erg mijn best gedaan (schaam schaam) maar ik ga morgen proberen weekboodschappen te doen a la Sonja Bakker zeg maar. Alleen maar gezonde dingen in huis, dan moet t vast goed gaan komen toch? Mijn studie is zo ongelooflijk vermoeiend geweest deze week dat er weinig tijd en energie over was om te sporten, maar dat hoop ik aankomende week wel op te kunnen pakken. We gaan 't halen!!! :) Dikke kus!

Kaelyn Alecto said...

Owww ja als we ons allebei aanmelden op http://www.valtaf.nl dan kunnen we elkaar daar aanmoedigen! Dat is leuk en werd motiverend! En als je wilt kan ik je ook nog een hele berg weekmenu's doormailen. Heb je in ieder geval een berg inspiratie voor gezonde gerecht.

Ik zal morgen mijn valtaf profiel weer activeren mijn gebruikersnaam is in ieder geval smilingfreaksyl. Je moet me toevoegen als buddie om mijn profiel te kunnen zien. Ik heb thuis geen goedwerkende weegschaal dus ik heb op het moment geen idee hoeveel ik precies weeg. Ik zal kijken of ik dit weekend bij een vriendin op de weegschaal kan dan vul ik het op de site in. Anders is het moeilijk bij te houden hoeveel er af gaat toch?