Thursday, October 1, 2009

Day # 266 - : have been putting it off...and now it's Oct. 1st!

The past couple of weeks have been crazily busy and just didn't had time to update my blog here. Last weekend I've been home for like 2 hours a day and when I got home late at night, I was too tired...like I also was on Monday & Tuesday. I worked both days, but there was something that made me feel yucky...everything hurted, had a bad headache and was sooo tired. So yesterday I decided to stay home from work after sitting on the toilet half of the night. A little stomach bug or aoemthing has hit me! In the morning I was so shaky and felt like a sack of nothing! It sucked! I layed on the couch all day long and didn't even scrapped... The only thing I did in the afternoon was putting up some of my fall decorations... Been wanting to do that for over a week, but like with everything else, I didn't have time. Today I feel a bit better and don't have a fever anymore, only my head hurts like ****, so I'm glad today is my weekly day off. Tomorrow I'm going back to work and right now... I'm going to get this ball rolling after a long week of not posting my P365 photos! Here we go...

Wednesday 23rd, day #266... I ordered something online for my guys birthday, bu I can't tell you what yet. Cause I know he sometimes reads this too and don't want to spoilt the suprise... Hun if you're reading this... haha, yeah I got a little surpirse for ya :) With that package I also got this cute little ducky to put on a key. The other ducky keychain I got from one of the kids from daycare, for day of the teacher! :)day #266

Day # 267, for weeks I wanted to stop on my way home from work by these cornfields..but never did. Wednesday I noticed that some fields were already gone and reaped..but forgot my camera that day and so I went back the next day!day #267

Friday after work I stopped by the pumpkin stand. This lady sells pumpkins & calabashes every year and I always buy some for my fall decorations. I love all the colors and that each pumpkin or calabash had it's own pattern, colors & shapes. I bought 12... 10 small ones (5 for Angela) and 2 bigger ones. She had her stand ready for over a month, but I felt it wasn't time to set up my fall decorations yet. Anymore here is her beautiful stand...day #268 

On Saturday I had a busy day... First I went to watch our little cousin Robin's baseball game, then I went grocery shopping for Sunday's high tea and later that afternoon I went to my colleagues Bahia...we went to the market, Abdel and I had diner there, drank some moroccan tea, took photos of her newly printed GC for her website & decorated the cabins in her manicure/pedicure salon. It was a fun but busy day...here's Robin day #269 And a photo of the GC for Bahia's website...day 266-270 077-2

Then on Sunday we had this hight tea with some old girlfriends from 'de Bilt'...the city I grew up in and where my parents still live. It was so fun and we had a blast chatting up and everything. First we had a sweet hight tea with: brownies, chocolate fondue with fruits, petit fours, cake and bonbons..Mmmm. Later after we had a walk and little shoot in the parc we had an afternoon tea... We had three kinds of sandwiches, filled pastry's, salad and cold veggies. It was so good!!! We decided to do this more often and planned another day in November... here we are having a little shoot in the parc, we had a blast! day #270

Oh yeah, you know what I for got to do...  take photos of the table with all that yummy stuff and our pretty table decorations! How stupid?! Anyway on to Monday...

On Monday after work, we had this 'tupperware' party at my colleague Mieke's place. My mom and aunt also came over and bought some nice storage containers. The mean reason I wanted to go is because of this baking thing and I was lucky... It was on sale!! I bought two other things. When my order gets here, I'll show you what I bought, but for now just a photo of the catalogue, the invitation, my order sheet & this little gift. We all got to pick out a little gift and I choose this thing to take out hot egges from the pan :)day #271

I love candles, especially these scented ones... I love it when my house smells yummy. I recently look at yankee candles and they look great, but the price tag is a bit too much for me. This particulair candle was a gift from one of the kids from daycare for my b-day and I love it. I'm going to check wether they have more flavours, but I'm sure they do! :)  day #272

Yesterday I decorated the house, well the living room anyway. I've out up some of my cute fall decorations and I love how turned out :)  here's my photo for the day and two other ones I like :)day #273 day 271- 038-2 day 271- 040-2

Now for today's photo... A few minutes ago my friend Angela left. She came over for a bit to cheer me up, so sweet! She brought a box of chocolates she got at work. We had a silly mood and had cut them all in two pieces, with the idea to have a bite out of all of them! LOL Well we did tasted almost every single one, there were about 15 or so. Some were pretty good, but some weren't that yummy...so after a tiny bit of tasting we threw them out! LOL And this was the ultimate test for my stomach bug and well..kept it all inside..hehe Anyway here they are...day #274

We wouldn't have done this with expensive chocolates though...LOL. see here's what we tossed out: Humm they don't look that good anymore, do they? hahaday 274 003-2

Well gotta go now, cause this post took up way too much time. Spend half an hour before A got here and well 20 minutes till now. I got to go make diner now...healthy diner that is! Cause I have to make up for the chocolates I eat today! But the weight loss is still going ok, I lost 2.4 so far! :) Yeah for me :)

See you soon and I promiss it won't be too long, cause posting this much...well it's just too much! :) -x-

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Groartige pictures ... Herbstdeko very nice and the pumpkins are genial ... Tupper, there are all over the world ... Class! The links!

bentonflocke said...

Wow Petra - fantastic pictures you are sharing with us! Love them all, but my favorites are the baseball shot, the girlfriends and your beautiful decoration!

Hope you are feeling better soon! Have a nice weekend!