Thursday, September 17, 2009

Day # 255 - 259: party, cleaning, sports & new logo

So here I am... To be honest I didn't feel like blogging today, since I've got a few other things in my head at the moment. We've been having this struggle/argument with the telcom company and they sure have some sort of plate in front of their heads and keep sending us one way, back to the other!! Wefinally made some progress today, but these people make me sooo mad!

I've also got a busy day planed today... I started making cookies for sugarfest this weekend. The ramadan is alsmost over... Then this afternoon I'm going to my guys' job, since they're having the opening of the new company building...from then I'll be driving to my parents to have diner there and have go this soccer game at 7 PM tonight...Anyway let's get on to the photos, before my blogging mood passes...

Saturday our little 2nd cousin Quinn turned two... time if really flying by. He enjoyed himself and loved to open the presents. He got this little motor from his parents and drove on it, through the whole house... Our lil' birthday boy:)day #255

On Sunday we cleaned the house, especially the bedroom and the closet. I mean we have/had so many clothes we don't wear anymore and the closet was going to explode any day now! LOL. So after we were done, we threw away 5 garbage bags of clothes and the closet looked good and cleaned...kind of like this:day #256 

On Monday after work & diner, I had a indoor soccer game. I asked one of the girls' BF to take a photo..he took three! LOL One of wich the girl (his GF) on the bottom only had a head. The second was blurry and moved and the third one, is this... Really, are all the kids like this? Mine is! LOLday #257

On Tuesday after I showered & dressed, I decided to take a photo of myself. For the record to see the difference on my face after loosing weight. Oh btw, I already lost 1.6 kilo's since I started :)day #258

yesterday at work, there was pie & cupcakes... The company I work at decided we needed a new logo. I think it's weird, since we only had the older one or two years... Anyway. The kids got these cupcakes and we all got pie with the new logo on it also...day #259  

That's it for now... going to finish the first part of my cookies with peanuts and two kinds of chocolate. I'm favous for them and everyone loves them. But well..they are soo bad for me! LOL

See you this weekend, -x-

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, such a beautiful order I would also like .... and the muffin look tasty ... I bake in the morning which

bentonflocke said...

yummy yummy.. I´ll take two from the delicious muffins ... LOL

wonderful shots!

cloggie68 said...

Since you're on a diet (you go girl...!).... I asked Milan this week about Ramadan and he told me that is when there is a party afterwards and Petra always brings us nice chocolate/peanut cookies... So YES GIRL YOU ARE FAMOUS FOR IT (lol!).... Hmmm, then again you know Milan is my little cookiemonster ;)