Thursday, August 27, 2009

Day 235 - 239: some kids & a rising star!!

So it's Thursday already... this week has flewn by for sure! Only one more day of work till weekend's here! :) Got some fun things planned, including a new photoshoot.

Sunday my guy and I went for a drive, he wanted to take me to this beautiful nature parc, but on the road in the car I wanted to switch my lens, when I found out I had forgotten my CF card for my camera!! Silly me, well that's what you get when not putting another one back after taking it out!!! I felt so stupid...anyway we decided to just go for a long drives along the dykes and just enjoy the pretty weather and sights. So we ended up not going to the parc... On one hand I was still so mad at myself at the other hand, we saw some gorgeous places we're going to go back to one day... places we never would've found if we just didn't went for this drive. On our way back, we illegally picked two corn on the cobs. At first I was a little scared, but we did it anyway...At least I had something to take a photo of, wich reminded me of our little drive...day #235

On Monday I had a little shoot with the kids from daycare... I'm making a DVD with photos of al the kids, for the parents. So I thought this would be fun... I brought my brown sheep rug with me and had them posed on the couch for me... Here's my colleagues little boy Ruben in all his cute-ness!day #236

Last week I had bought two new CD's...one of them is this one from a Dutch rising star Esmee Denters. This girl so rocks and she so deserves all of this. About two years ago, I first found her on youtube.com and from that point on I've been following her and her career in singing . Her voice is truly amazing!!! She made these homevideos of herself singing some famous songs from that moment. She rocked them all!!! So anyway...I wasn't the only one who loved it, cause mister J.T as in Justin Timberlake found her too. Well she made it! The video of her singing 'what goes around' from mister J.T himself is truly amazing, listen and see for yourself (make sure to check the video till the end) I've listened to this specific one for over 50 times and still gives me goosebumps all over!!!

Back to bussiness, she signed a contract with J.T's Tennmann records and I can tell you, we're going to hear lots more from this girl for sure!!! So I had to buy her first ever CD of course!! Only cause I had to have the original one and of course to support her in whetever she does. Although she'll probably have no clue I was the one who bought one of her CD's! :)day #237

Yesterday I bought another WII motion plus for our Wii remote controlers... We got one with the 'sports resort' game, but if we want to play with the two of us, we needed another one. How smart is Nintendo... I mean we can't play the game with the old remote, without the motion plus thing. So I bought another yesterday...now we can really play against eachother! :)day #238

Today was my weekly day off...scrapped, browsed my fav. internet sites, did two laundry's, cleaned our bed sheets and got some grocery's.. On my way to the grocery store, right outside of our central hall.. the neighbour kids and some of their friends, were chalking the pavement. They looked so funny and cute with chalk all over their faces! LOL Here's our neighbour girl Dina, covered in chalk...day #239

Well gotta go now...cause I've got a softball game in 20 minutes. Already dressed partially and packed my bag with clean clothes and towels. So will see ya soon! -x- 

3 comments:

bentonflocke said...

wow, fantastic shots as always! Ruben is really cute!

Sad with your CF card, but great idea with the corn on the cobs

JoAnn Stringer said...

The chalk on her face is so cute!

Unknown said...

Beautiful moments from the life!