Sunday, July 26, 2009

day 205 & 206: old & fresh skin!

Mmm that's a weird title isn't it?? But you'll understand after you've seen my last two photos... LOL

Last Monday my guy went to the beach in saidia in Morocco, but mister smart pants forgot to put sun screan on!!! He got sunburned and on Thursday his burned (brown) skin started to peel of! Seriously it looks awful... This was Friday, but this morning it looks soooo much worse... That what you get when you don't listen to your girl!day #205

So that was the old skin...Now on to the new skin! LOL

yesterday I helped one of my sweetest friend Angela to babysit her little nephew Diego. This little two week old came over for a few hours. And since Angela doesn't has a whole lot experience with such small babies, I went over there to help her out. Of course I brought my camera and we had a little shoot with this cutie! here's my fav. photos...day #206 

Today I'm having antoher shoot with my sweet colleague and her little girl Anouk... The weather is great and the sun is out! So I think we'll manage to get some cute shots. Going to have breakfast now, shower and then they'll be here to pick me up! :)

Tonight my guy and I are going out to diner... And tomorrow real life starts again, when we both need to work after a 3 week holiday!

-xx-

1 comment:

bentonflocke said...

wow, what a cute picture!!!

Hope the skin of your guy will heal soon!