Saturday, July 18, 2009

Day #187 - 191: Ooops, oops, oops!!!

So on Friday the 10th I left for a week vacation to Italy, where my parents stayed for their summer holiday. I made a whole to-do-list two days before I left...and posting here was on that list! I waited till the last day to do this...but then.... I ran out of time!!! When my parents picked me up at thr airport, I suddenly thought of it!!! How could this have happened??? I have no clue! So I'm going to split it up... I'm going to post the 5 ayds before I left now and will post my photosd from the week in Italy tomorrow (hopefully)...so let's start...

On Monday the 6th, my cousin had a last day primary school and he and his classmates performed this musical.. It was so fun and loved it. he asked me to take photos for him and so I did. here he is in my brothers suit, he had two characters in the show and also did the lighting and music when needed...here he is in control of the music! :)day #187

Tuesday the 7th, day #188... my guy was packing his suitcages for his trip to Morocco, nothing special to say about this photo! :) Off course I had to check it all, to make sure he had all the things and clothes he needed :)day #188

Wednesday July 8th... the day has come for my guy leave for a two week holiday to Morocco. Well you can't really say it's a holiday cause there are lots of things he needs to take care of. Anyway from this day on I'll need to live two weeks without my sweetheart! I can tell you by now after 1,5 week that I miss him like crazy and can't wait till next Wednesday and I get to hold him in my arms again!!! :( here he is with his brother and family...and of the went....day #189

Thursday day #189, Bfore leaving of course I had to give our little fishies a nice anc clean home... somehow it felt like they knew I was leaving, cause everytime I walked by they kept coming close to the side I was at...so weird! :) here they are:day #190

Friday July 10th...time for me to pack my stuff and head to the airport....day #191 One of my BIL's took me there and so glad I didn't have to go all by myself! He stayed with me till I went through the checkpoint... The flight went good and so glad when I saw my parents!

My week in italy was great and so happy I went to see them.. I think I would've felt miserable when I stayed home and being all alone. It was so great to be around them... Cause I sooo miss my guy! Only 4 more nights till I get to pick him up from the airport and can't hardly wait!!! I will be back soon with my photos from my week in Italy...see you then! -xxx-

2 comments:

bentonflocke said...

glad you had such a great week in Italy!!

Sure your guy will be back soon, too!!

Great pictures!!

Jarila said...

Nog maar een paar daagjes!
Mooie foto's, ben benieuwd naar de serie uit Italië