Monday, July 27, 2009

Day #207 & 208: he got down...

On his knee...

...

...

and...

...

...

ASKED ME TO MARRY HIM!!!!!!! Of course I said YESSSSS! :)

When he got back from Morocco, he said he had a present for me, but wanted to keep it for a special occasion...uhm what?? I had a slight feeling, but never thought too much about it. What if, that wasn't the thing...then I would've been so dissapointed. So I tried to forget about the whole present...

Then Friday he said he wanted to go out to diner last night and so we went. The diner was delicious and after we had our main course we went outside to the terrace and had coffee and ice-cream there. Then all of the sudden when we were talking, he went down on his knee and popped the question after he had said some sweet things... Well YESSS, of course I want to marry you! :)

So, after I got home, I took a photo of the ring... At the moment it happened I just wasn't able to make a photo of the moment :) So here it is... It's a gold ring, with 7 stones... the big one is light purple and the smaller ones are white...day #207

But of course it's mich more prettier in 'real 'life...

Talking about real life... Today we both had to go back to work. It was so hard to get up in the morning after sleeping in for three weeks long! LOL. But I managed to keep up, although I'm truly exhausted! I'm so glad, I bought these comfy birkenstock slippers, cause my foot would have been so sore if I didn't wore these...LOLday #208

Tomorrow we've got our weekly day off, finally! LOL...JK, I just thought this day would be soo long, but it went fine! I do have got softball practice in a bit...but I'm just going to say hi after summer break. My head hurts, and I'm just too tired right now! :)

See you all soon! -x-

7 comments:

Jarila said...

Aaaaaahhh dat is zeker een leuke verrassing!!!
Gefeliciteerd!

Pam said...

well, congrats for sure. And he did it in such a beautiful way and with such a beautiful ring. Awww, that is so sweet. I know you will keep us posted on the plans to come!

Kate @ Loving Life said...

WOW! Congratulations!!! Gorgeous ring too! :)

bentonflocke said...

Wow, that´s fantastic and it was my own slight feeling, too... I had after your first post of the present...

Congratulation!!!!!

What a gorgeous ring!!

tconlan said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! how exciting, your ring is gorgeous!!!!!!!! yea for you!

AlaskaMoffitts said...

Congratulations! What a unique and stunning ring!

Karen aka cloggie68 said...

Woohoo!!! Congrats girlie!