Friday, July 24, 2009

Day #203 & 204: He's HOME!!!!

And I can be any happier at the moment! I was so happy when he finally came out of the arrival hall, I cried! I missed him so much, but glad we still have a few days together before we need to get back to work on Monday.

Time flew by and on one hand I'm happy it did and I'm totally fine with going back to work...but having a few weeks off is great too. I get to do so many things I love...like scrapping and also busy working on the wedding album for the couple who married in June.

So Wednesday after I picked my guy up from the airport, he was a bit hungry and so we went to the drive-thru at MacDonalds and got ourselves a yummy burger...day #203

It isn't the most flaterous photo, since he missed a night of sleeping...but look at his tan! He got sunburned on Monday, his shoulders are sooo freakin' red...anyway I'm just glad he's home save and sound! :)

Yesterday I gave him the present I bought for him in Italy. I knew he wanted this bracelet for a while now... But whenever he is looking to buy something for himself, most of the times he ends up not buying it, since he thinks it's too expensive! :) Well I didn't care and just wanted to give him a nice present!!day #204

He also bought me a present, but not sure what to expect. He said I'm not getting it yet, since he's waiting on 'the perfect moment' or ocassion. So I'm a little (ok say a lot) curious on what I'm getting and how long it's going to take before I'm getting it! LOL

I also give him a notebook...kind of like a journal wich I kept while he was gone. In there in wrote my feelings about how I missed and how I see our future together and things like that. He loved it and I thought it would take him forever to read... But he read the whole thing last night!  I also ordered something else for him and if all goes right, it will be here tomorrow. I so hope he likes it ad I wish I could tell you all...but he also reads this blog sometimes. So I'll tell you when it gets here and he got it! :)

Well peeps, not sure about my photo for today yet...we'll see later on! :) SYL   -xxx-

2 comments:

bentonflocke said...

I´m glad for you, he is back!!! Fantastic bracelet !!
Enjoy your time together!

Jarila said...

Jaaa gelukkig is hij weer thuis!
Mooie armband voor hem zeg, zal hij erg blij mee zijn geweest!!
Ben erg benieuwd naar jou kado, hij weet iemand wel nieuwsgierig te maken :)