Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Day # 199 - 202: Tonight he comes home!!!!!

My guy that is... I'm picking him at 22.50 tonight and so can't wait to have him in my arms! I missed him like crazy!!! I'm never going to go 2 whole weeks without him again, no mather how expensive or how many 1000's of miles I have to drive... I'm going with him! On the other side I do think it was good for our relationship and I'm sure it made it stronger. Like they always say: you never know what you miss till you do, right?

Now let's get to the photos of the past couple of days... Saturday when driving home at 18.30 from my brother's house, I didn't feel like going home yet and be all alone for the rest of the evening. So I went to my SIL and her kids for a bit... I brought some ice-creams for the kids, except for the smallest one, Dina. Well she litteraly ate mine and it was so cute. A few years ago when her bigger sister Imane was about 1,5 ... I took almost the same photos of the ones I took of Dina now... Look at her mouth, and no help was allowed here!!! :)day #199

So after she ate it, it was my responsibility to put her in bath...we had so fun together... I love this cutie!

Sunday was Day #200...isn't that a milestone?? I think so! So I had this little wooden craft numbers and painted & decorated them a bit, check it out:day #200

On Monday while browsing the internet I found these cute multi colored tutu's and sooo wanted one for my photography, they are so freakin' cute!! I've got a shoot with my colleague and her girl ( 10 months.) and so wanted one of these for that shoot. I browsed all over the internet to find them here, but nowhere to find other then on etsy. I asked the lady who made them how much the shipping would be...$15!! So cause I also wanted a cute beanie hat with it, it would cost me $45... Uhm don't think so. When I was browsing google, I found a dutch DIY project on how to make tutu's. So after I showered I went to the fabric store and got me some tule... they didn't have a whole lot of colors, so I went with light and darker pink. And while watching CSI later that night, I made it... I love how it turned out, although I'm thinking about putting a silky band around the elastic, but not sure if that will work... So I think I'll leave it like this for now:day #201

Yesterday I stayed home and one of my colleagues came over to make a photo book of her trip to Cuba... When she left it was diner time and while cooking it started raining like crazy with thunderstorms. I wasn't really paying attention to it, untill I saw I left the balcony door open...Oops, uhm and the computer room window. Everything was soaked and had to use 4 towels to dry it! LOL. After I closed the door, it stopped...so I opened it again!!! Ok how stupid can you be, while ating diner it started raining again...yeah you get it?? LOL, here's the result of that action...day #202

ok ladies, that's it for now... Not sure what my photo for today, day #203 will be, but I think it will be my guy or something about him returning home! Really, I can't explain how much I missed him and  can't wait till tonight! I'm also kind of nervous for him flying and all...so my stomach isn't feeling that good, but I'm sure all will be fine!   -hugs-

3 comments:

Maike said...

I haven't been here for a very long time, sorry!
There are a lot of wonderful photos on your blog.
Especially the 200 is a nice idea. We all can be very proud of us that we made it until now!!

bentonflocke said...

beautiful pictures as always! Poor Petra about the result of the thunderstorm...

Hope you´ll have a great evening today, when your guy is back

tconlan said...

Love your 200!! That ice cream photo is sooo beautiful and cute!