Monday, May 4, 2009

Day #121- 124: has it been 4 days??

Ok it has never take me this long to post...but I'm here now! And I've got 4 days to show you. let's start with Friday...

After we had diner my guy went to see his parents for a bit..it was still beautiful and wamr outside and so I went on a hunt to find little ducklings. I've been walking around the neighbourhood for like 45 minutes, when I gave up... I did found some ducks still nesting, but no little ones yet. Then when driving back home... I saw the group of geese ... I noticed recently that all the mom geese has left their nests and thought they had abandonded them, but guess not... In between the parents legs there were two groups of young geese. One family had 5 of them and the other family only three, but they were truly the cutest. I stayed in the car first, cause I was kind of scared, but after the mtoehr got used to me I went out and took some more photos... I think I stayed there for like 30 mins...too cute!!! This little one was hiding behind mom's feet and I so love this shot...day #121

Ok one more, this little chick was bravely stading there all by itself :)day 121-2-2

Now on to Saturday... when taking a short walk I heard these bees from like 200 meters away and when walking around the corner I saw this beautiful tree, surrounded by like 10 busy bees. here's one trying to get some nectar from the flowers....day #122

Now like I said this next week is going to be all about macro photography! Just a fun way to try out my new extensions tubes. On Sunday we went to my parents and that's where I took this shot... All the flowers in the backyard are so pretty this time of year, don't you just love flowers?? :)day #123

Now for today's photo... It's stawberry time and time for me to host another photo prompt challenge at weeds & wildflowers. The challenge is like a double take this week. I want to see some kind of close-up or mac4o shot and want it to be some food: like fruits, veggies or anything else from the season! :) Last week I ordered strawberries for the kids at daycare, just to see how good they are right now... Well there are sooo good and sweet, this is the perfect time to eat those. So here's my photo...day #124

So guess I'm caught up now... Already have a great idea for tomorrow's shot and hope it works out! :) If I'm in a good mood I'll might even show you my new website... yeah I think I will!! :)

Have a great night for now and will be leaving lots of loving tomorrow.... -hugs-

6 comments:

JoAnn Stringer said...

Wow, that strawberry is amazing -- or is it that you are amazing? Nice shots, all!

AlaskaMoffitts said...

amazing is right! That strawberry makes me almost taste it!

Maike said...

Wonderful pictures of the past days. I love the little chick, very cute!!

bentonflocke said...

wonderful shots - each one is great!!

Love the one with the little chick most!

Jennifer said...

These are incredible! Beautiful shots. I absolutely love the first one.

Unknown said...

oh..so cute!