Thursday, May 7, 2009

Day # 125-127: getting close...

Or even closer! Still doing the macro/close-up photography thing this week and it's so much fun playing around with my new extension rings. So I'm still on track...well talking the photo business, cause honestly I'm way behind on scrapping my weekly pages. Maybe I'll get to that tonight....

here are my photos...first off day #125. After we had great weather for a few weeks, it rained all day... :( I didn't feel like going out and took this shot on our balcony...day #125

Yesterday I found this little snail house in my parents' backyard and well I still needed a photo for the day, Day #126day #126

And last my photo for today...I took some photos for today, but didn't like them at all. When watching tv I saw this little flower falling down on my lens cap (yeah I sometimes forget to put the cap on right away after taking photos...well at least when I'm at home!) And like how it looked :)day #127

But that's not all.... I told you like a week ago that my photography website was done! I was supposed to show it to you ladies on Tuesday, but just didn't felt like blogging. So I'm going to do it now!! Let me present to you my very first offical photography website:

Past & Present fotografie 

I do have to say that everything is in dutch, but if you really wanna read, I know google does translates sites. But beware, cause when translating, some lines may sound a bit (or very) weird!! hehe. Anyway you can check my gallery's if you want and if you have any feedback or input about the whole look of the site, you're welcome to share.

Ok ladies, will be leaving some love now, before I'm going to start diner... See you this weekend! *hugs*

4 comments:

Unknown said...

wow... great drop... wonderful pic!

Sandra said...

Prachtige fotos!!!
morgen begint mijn 4 daagse beginners foto cursus!! ik ben zo benieuwd..het lijkt mij super!!!

Je hebt trouwens ook een gave website, voor al je foto werk! Loopt het allemaal een beetje? dat zou wel super zijn he!

~Susie~ said...

Stunning photo! You did a great job with the drop!

bentonflocke said...

wow really fantastic shots and the one with the drop is totally stunning!

I´ll have a look on your photoblog at a quiet moment this weekend

but the google translation I´ll no longer use... most of the translation is really shit (sorry)

wish you a wonderful weekend!