Saturday, May 16, 2009

Day #133-135: I'm starting to...

get a little blog lazy and I have no clue why!! I mean I love blogging. Not that you can tell from my scrapblog though, cause I've been totally neglecting that one. So my goal this weekend is post to my scrapblog! :) I'm still enjoying this project 365 and taking a photo a day has been so much fun... Anyway I think I told that about a 100 times by now...hihi

So let's start of with Day #133... When playing outside with the kids at daycare one of them came to me, holding this little beetle in his hand. I mean one my colleagues jumped from her chair... LOL We grabbed this special little can and went on the look out for more of these crawly creatures, like spiders and such...well the only thing we found was this beetle and lots of ants. So we had an beetle & ants can and the kids really loved it!!!day #133

Thursday I went to my SIL, to have a little shoot with her kids. The weather was beautiful and she dressed them up (a bit)... It was fun and I thought I had some good photos, but I guess I didn't. I do have some cute ones of them seperately, but not together. The only one that looked o-k, is this one...day #134

Imane (the middle aged, on the left) kept calling Dina's (the youngest) name and pulling her hands and things like that. Aatik (the oldest) has hay-fever, so on most photos he's eyes are closed, due to the fact they itch! When I though I had the perfect pose or so... Imane left the scene, cause well 'miss-I-do-what-I-want' wanted to go on the swing!!!! LOL Really she is funny, but she's also becoming a little brad now and then! She still has a special place with me, since I was there when she was born and had the honor to hold her all night, when my SIL was resting :)

Then for my photo for yesterday... I wanted to go see how the swan mom was doing, but the rain came pooring down!!!!! So I stayed in...took my tripod and extension set and shot some macro things... here's the one I like best. I watered the plants in the living room and this drop was sitting there... I took my 20 shots to get it just how I wanted it. So here ya go...Day #135day #135

Gotta go take a shower and head to my parents... There's a fun yearly fair in their town, so my mom and I are going there. I hope the weather stays like it is (a little sunny) cause they also predicted rain for today... Will be leaving lots of love tomorrow!

-hugs-

4 comments:

bentonflocke said...

wonderful shot of the raindrop!

Hope you´ll have much fun on the fair!

Cute shot of the three kids - seems it was hard work for you to took this beautiful picture

Have a nice Sunday

~Susie~ said...

Your photos a re just lovely! I love the water drop shot, it's so cool!

Take care

Jennifer said...

Great shot! I think the one with the three kids turned out great. I know how hard it is to get my three in one picture. The fact that they are all in the picture and paying attention makes it a great one for me. Mine would be crying or running away lol.

Stacey said...

Awesome photos and I hope the fair was fun!