Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Day #130-132: did I tell you...

Mom, that I love you very, very much!! I know you're reading my blog and I love the fact that you're interested in what I do! You mean the world to me and although we weren't best friends back when I was a teenager , I do feel you're one of those friends in my life right now. Just because you care and are there for me when I need you! I love you so much and would've have no clue what to do without!!! Here's you after our Mothersday diner, I love you!!day #130

Then Monday's photo... The neighbourhood kids have been chalking the parking spaces and I took a photo from my balcony. When walking by, they told me this was me... And probably told that to all the other people walking by.... LOLday #131

Then my photo for today... I went to see my SIL and our nephews and nieces. I'm going over there on Thursday to have a little outside/playground photo shoot with them. here's the youngest Dina... She turned onw (ALREADY!) on May 3rd... She's so cute and always happy!day #132-2

Will see you all again on Thursday... Tomorrow night we're playing an indoor soccer game against our guys and some friends. So a girl/boy game and I know it's going to be tons of fun... Just hope they won't be to rough on us girlies! hehe    -x-

3 comments:

bentonflocke said...

good luck for your indoor soccer game!

Wonderful journaling in love for your mom!! Sure she is proud of you!!

Fantastic shot of Dina - she´s having so beautiful eyes

Maike said...

The eyes of Dina are stunning!! Pretty little girl!
And wonderful shots also!!

Sandra said...

Super fotos!!