Sunday, May 10, 2009

Day #128 & 129: Happy mothersday....

to all the moms out there and especially to my own sweet mom!!! Haven't seen her yet, but she did got a little present from me... At daycare we took these plastic disposal tea cups & saucers and painted them with special paint. We made a little teabag tag and put that in the cup...wrapped it and there you have a special teacup for mothersday. So I thought it would be fun and made one too :) My parents went on a sort of a last minute weekend away and I gave my dad the present. This morning when she woke up he gave it to her and that's where she drunk her tea from... They texted me and said the tea tasted it vene BETTER!!! hihi

Today's photo will of course be about my mom...we're going to see them later on and I'm going to prepare all kinds of yummy things, like patry's filled with meat and veggies, a cold salad, chicken wings and lots more... I think I'm also going to make a yummy desert with chocolate, starwberry's, pastry and ice-cream! :)

I still have to show you my photo from Friday & yesterday, so here they are. First of Friday day #128... Really I love how this turned out and I'm even a little proud. During my break at work I went outside and saw this dragonfly sitting on some grass... I guess I approached it way too fast, cause it flew off right away. Like 50 meter down, it sat down again...this time I went close sloooowwly and it stayed!! I was sooo close...day #128

Then my photo from yesterday day #129: A dandelion close-up...day #129

Well will see you all tomorrow or Tuesday... gotta go have breakfast and start prepartions for our diner tonight -x-

7 comments:

bentonflocke said...

wonderful present for your Mom and great macro shots! Hope you´ll have a wonderful weekend!

Jennifer said...

Beautiful shots!!! I love, love, love the dragonfly one. Happy Mother's Day!

Unknown said...

Wow... amazing.... Great week!

Anonymous said...

Very Beautiful!!! ;-)

Alice said...

great shots! what kind of camera are you using? i just got a canon EOS 40D. still trying to figure it out. i want a macro lens, so i really noticed your shots :O).

Sandra said...

WOw, gave fotos zeg!!! heb je deze met een macro lens gedaan??

Anonymous said...

schitterende foto's
ik zou ook wel zo willen leren fotograferen !!!