Sunday, May 17, 2009

Day #136 & 137: Guessing...

Before I'm starting a fun game this week I have yesterday's photo to show you all... Yesterday there was a fun yearly fair in my parents' town and I went there with my mom and dad... There we met with some other members of our family and friends. Robin our little (ok 12 yr old and almost bigger then me!!) cousin was there too and he went on this thing...day #136

Some kind of bungy/trampoline thing... He was hooked to these bungy cords and jumped as high as he could on the trampoline... I asked him to do tricks, but I think he didn't felt like it! LOL

Now this week, I'm going to take photos and you ladies can guess what it is!! Sounds like fun?? Well one lady who gets them all right will get a 5$ GC to one of my fav digishops, you can pick from: A5D, SPD or W&W ... So what are you waiting for...

So no introduction today, just my photo for Day #137: ?????day #137

Can't wait to see who's playing a long this week! :) Off to leave some loving around   -hugs-

13 comments:

bentonflocke said...

sure this is sugar or salt....

wonderful shot of the bungee-trampolin! My sons are loving it!

Maike said...

Oh yeah, its fun to jump on those bungy trampolines. My girls love it, too!

I gues it's white candy sugar .. in german it's called Kandis, I'm not sure, if candy it's the right name, but we'll see.

AlaskaMoffitts said...

my guess is sugar

Kimberly said...

I go with sugar crystals as well. Very cool photo!

tconlan said...

LOve the bungee photo, looks like fun! I think it's sugar too! :)

Emma said...

What a fun idea to do this, my guess is little glass beads.

Anonymous said...

great photos, and as far as guessing I 'see some mentioned sugar so i'm going with something else and think it's that crystal absorb filling for the cat litter.....

JoAnn Stringer said...

I think it's salt.

My 12 year old would love the bungie thing! My youngest did a similar thing but much smaller scale on the San Francisco boardwalk.

~Susie~ said...

Great shots! My guess is "crushed ice".

Hugs Susie

Sandra said...

Super foto..dat springen is lachen he!? ik denk dat je foto zout is?!?!

groetjes san

Stacey said...

Super cool photos and great job for keeping up with this!!

Anne C said...

I think it is sugar.

Jarila said...

Nice shot, i think its sugar!