Sunday, November 1, 2009

Day #300-304: Fun things

Wow peeps another day in for the records...only 65 more days to go, well 61 after this post! :)

So let's kick this off with Tuesday DAY# 300!! This is the 300th page from our Quran and I can tell you, I'm not even close to reading page 300. I'm so not a reader, unless it's a magazine, but books and such are just not my thing!day #300

Wednesday I worked and two of the kids (sisters) brought these cute characters. They (prod. mom & dad) made these after a fun trip in the forrest... collected these and made these fun things. They were so proud to show us these :) aren't they cute? Now try to spot the rabbit..heheday #301

On Thursday it was my weekly day off and went shopping for a bit at the garden centre. With the new balcony I wanted some new plants...when I got to the register I saw this bracelet. October is breast cancer awareness month... And with buying this bracelet you support the pink ribbon foundation. I already donated some money this month, but just had to buy this... I support pink ribbon! This bracelet is pink/soft pink and grey with all these cute charms...day #302

Thursday I got this cute little crochet hat in the mail... I wanted some of these cute hats as photo propts and placed this ad at this site were you can sell things...kind of like e-bay, but a little different. The next morning I already 16 people who were willing to help me out. I picked chowy handmade since they have a lot of different things and it looked great. This lady is so nice and wants to know excatly what I'm looking for, what colors, what sizes...she's great!! So this was the first hat she made for me (I payed for it off course) and I soooo love it. Today (Friday) at work I tried it on one of our little ones and it looks truly adorable!! So what do you think...this is for a boy and also want one for a girl and a couple of other things. After I'm done with this blog post I'm going to send her some info about wich fabrics and all I want for a kind of baby cocoon... I'm so happy I found someone who can make these and it's not expensive at all!day #303

Saturday day # 304, today I cleaned out the meter cupboard... Last week they replaced the old one with a newer, better one. But the closet was filled with plastic bags, shopping bags and this little plastic bag filled with things from when I was little... I used to have this cute pink/blueish plastic tableware and along with it I had these little tins, which were filled with sugar, flour and things like that and played I was a cook...and had my own lil tea house or something like that. I found these when cleaning out the closet. I threw away some of the things that were in the bag, but I'm so not sure about these... They are really old and I think they're so cute. But they're a bit dirty..one of them has sticked sugar all over the inside, hehe! I just don't know what to do with these...but I think I'm going to hold on to them a bit longer! LOLday #304

So I haven't got a photo for today yet, but I'm sure I'll heva enough when I get back this afternoon. My plan it to go to this photography fair, although not really sure sure I want to go by myself... I asked a couple of friends to come along, but they're all busy and had plans. I know I was a little late asking them...so we'll see. But thinking about it right now, I'm going  for sure!!!

Will be back somewhere this next week. Enjoy your sunday! -hugs-

2 comments:

Anne C said...

Love your pics!!

bentonflocke said...

love such tea tins and the hat is so cute!!

Great shots!