Monday, October 26, 2009

Day #294-299: tomorrow marks Day #300!!

Wow peeps, only 66 days left till the end of this project... I still haven't decided wether I'm going to continue this next year. But we'll see at the end of the year! :)

So lets' start with Wednesday, day #294...me and some of the kids at daycare made this huge necklace with colored beads. They loved and Sanne here had to show it off :)day #294

On Thursday I went shopping for scrapbook things and while at the shopping centre I decided to take an eye-test. I've been having headaches when sitting at the pc for a while and just had to check... This is one of the machines that I had to sit at.. I hated that thing, with the puff of air blowing in my eye! Yuck... day #295

I'll tell you how that went in a bit...

So on Friday we didn't had a lot of kids and so we went to the building-playground for a bit in the afternoon. Ruben here (my colleagues' son) was playing with this water pump... He needed all his stenght to make it work and look at that tongue sticking out of his mouth while trying to get water out of it...LOLday #296

Saturday, today my guy went back to the shopping mall, to pick out a pair of glasses... FOR ME!!!! I'm so not sure about this wearing glasses. But I don't need to wear them all the time... Only when driving, sitting at the PC or when I'm watching tv. It was so hard to pick one, but the lady there said, I have a face wich goes with lots of glasses... So here's the one I picked out. The color isn't really clear on this photo, since I forgot to use my flash. It's kind of bronze colored and I think it's simple, but nice! :)day #297

Sunday I didn't do a whole lot... I worked on my new hybrid (=digital & paper scrapbooking combined)    project and here are some of the goodies..with a highlight on my awsome, handy, but little expensive crop-a-dile. I've only punched holes with it so far, but already love it!!!!!day #298

Today I worked and had a little shoot with a couple of kids. here's Mike, I had a shoot with him and his family a while ago. He's such a cute boy, but man those big boys can make so much noise and they really know how to make us tired and drive us a bit crazy sometimes! Our Monday group has a lot of 3+ kids, so they can be so loud and busy all together...pffhew!day #299

So that's it... going to make my guy start on diner, cause I got a soccer game tonight at 22.10!! Serious, who planned this, it sucks and it's way too late! I'll be home around 24 at the latest, hopefully!!!!!  And then I have to work tomorrow... This is going to be a busy, long and exhausting week for sure! Will see you all soon! And enjoy your week! -x-

2 comments:

Deborah said...

I can't believe tomorrow is day 300! I am glad I've been doing the Project 365 thing this year but I think I'm going going to do it next year...I have enjoyed it!

bentonflocke said...

cool shots!! Love most the ones with the chilren in your daycare! So cute

Love to see a picture from you, with your new glasses - I wear glasses, too

have a great weekend