Sunday, November 22, 2009

Day # 323 - 326: faces…

So Today I’m going to show you my pics from the last couple of days, including today’s pic. :) But I only got faces to show you… from 1 week old to 13 years old…

Let’s start with Thursday photo… I went to see my colleague & her newborn baby boy Tigho. He is so small and cute, I planned to do a little shoot, but we decided to wait for another week or so… here he is 6 days old…                 day #323

On Friday morning we went to see these little rabbit…well little, they are french long-ears and 7 weeks old. We didn’t had a lot of kids and so we went there… It was at a house of one of the other kids from daycare and their parents showed us the little bunnies. The kids loved it and all had one on their laps. here is Ruben, my colleagues son, holding one…he loved it!!day #324

On Saturday afternoon we went to my cousin Robin’s birthday  party…he turned 13 on the 11th. Boy he is getting big and almost as tall as I am. I can so remeber the day he was born!day #325

Today we had another b-day party… my cousin’s BF Peter turned the BIG 30 (just like my guy) and celebrated today… after we had diner there, we put their little boy Quinn in bath. He had so much fun filling cups with water… I looove how this picture turned out! Look at those waterdrops.. my aunt (his GM) threw water on his head and he had so much fun, laughing…day #326

One more, cause I loved the look on his face and those watery eye-lashes…sin’t he cute? he changed so much the past months and is such a sweet, funny little guy…day #326-2

Well gotta go…promissed my guy to make him some coffee and he just made this comment that his mouth was dry… LOL, was that a hint?? Well see you all on Thursday :)  -hugs- and have a great sunday night!- 

1 comment:

bentonflocke said...

how cute - cool and funny your pictures - they are all different and all are great!