Thursday, November 19, 2009

Day # 316-322: 1 week, 7 days, 7 photos!

Ok exactly one week ago I blogged my last photos… My weekend and week have been pretty busy and just didn’t had the time… To be honest I don’t really have time now either, since I’ve got lots to do… editing photos from the wedding shoot of Nov. 6th, make suprise gifts (like big creative things where we hide the gifts in for our saitn nocilas celenbration, we both have to make one for…. ssst, sorry not telling you yet… family members read this too! LOL). Then… make personal relation cards for a friend, update my photography website and more. This afternoon I’ve got a phto shoot with one of my colleagues… she gace birth to a little boy on Saturday and so look forward to that. So no photo for today yet…

Now let’s get this thing going… Thursday: I took this photo of guy’s lens kit. He got this the same week I got my glasses. He usually wears glasses, but with kick-boxing he needs these. But… he never really wore them yet!!!! He tried them in twice, I think..but he finds it really hard to get them in and gives up pretty quickly. So I’m not sure he’s ever going to wear them and on top of that… I like him better with glasses! :)day #316

Friday after work we had a soccer game.. when that was over we went to one of the girls’ house and had tons of fun… played on the WII, painted one of the girls’ hair and san karaoke!!! It was a blast… here are two of the girls singing their lungs out! :)day #317

Saturday I went to this fun creative fair (crea-doe) and bought waaaaaay to much new goodies, for paper scrapping, painting and some pretty decorations… I brought my dad’s camera, but totally forgot to take a photo! At night I went out to diner with the girls from softball… I took a few photos and to be honest this isn;t the best one, but almost everyone is on there…day #318

On Sunday we had a girls day with my friends, like we had a couple of weeks ago… the food was good, as always! Here’s a shot of our little high tea thing. chocolate fondue, fruits, bonbons, mini-cakes and more…day #319

So as you can see I had a fun-filled weekend, but sunday night I was truly exhausted!! And on Monday of course I had to work…

After work I went to the lady who made me those cute crochet hats…she finsihed the baby-bags and a crochet wrap and went to pick them up… They are so cute and I love the colors. I pciked out the fabrics myself, the day we went shopping for them. I really like how they turned out and can’t wait to try them out. I did tried one of them out on one of the kids from daycare and it looked adorable… but today I hopefully get to try the boy one out on Tigho..my colleagues little newborn.day #320

On Tuesday night we had a relaxing night together… while he was playing online poker I worked on my weekly planner. Can’t show you yet, but I can show you the fun goodies I bought at the creative fair last weekend…alphabets, flowers, paper things, ribbons, brads, shiny gems and lots more…day #321

Yesterday I finished my little project I started at work… I made this boat with sinterklaas (saint nicolas). Eevery year we celebrate sinterklaas at daycare, since it’s kind of a children’s celebration. The kids always love it… next week all the kids get to bring a shoe and in the week of dec. 4th we will fill them with candy & a little gift. (well ‘sinterklaas’ does that…LOL) Some of the kids helped me with coloring the ‘zwarte pieten’ and the little packages… I love how the boat turned out :) what do you think?day #322

Well I’m going to have breakfast and get going with my to-d0-list, cause it’s huge!! LOL Will see you all soonish! –hugs-

1 comment:

bentonflocke said...

the boat turned out super great!!! You are very talented.

Can´t wait to see what you are doing with your new stuff from the creative fair!

Glad you had had such a fantastic girls day