Saturday, August 8, 2009

Day # 215- 219: finally weekend is here!

Nothing much to tell you other then I've been busy the past week... mostly at work though. Two days I worked by myself and it was fine, alhtough I was totally exhausted at the end of the day and nothing more came out of my hands! LOL So yeah, I'm glad weekend is here... cause we've got some fun things planned!

But first let me show you my pics from last week... Monday at work we made this puzzles with the kids outside...day #215

Tuesday, it was my weekly day off and for diner I made us some yummy cous-cous, veggies and chicken. I first cooked the chicken and to make it extra tasty I've put them on our eletric BBQ when they were done. I love this BBQ! :)day #216

On Wednesday one of my colleagues brought this small air-cushen to work and the kids totally loved it.. it was so fun! LOL, just look at her tongue sticking out of joy! heheday #217

On Thursday I worked an extra day at work... Anouk, my colleagues' girl was there too. I hardly ever see her, since I normally don't work on Tues.& Thursday , so of course I had to take a photo of this cutie! :)day #218

yesterday I had the cutest idea for a photo... a belly shot! LOL, not mine...from some of the kids! I wanted to have more on there...but most of them were still a sleep and so this is it! 4 petit belly's. It didn't really turned out as I had mind though...but don't have any other shot from yesterday, other then just kids playing with the water!day #219

And today it's Saturday... I just went looking at the castle for a wedding in November with the happy couple. I wanted to sleep for an hour or so...but my guy won't let me and told me to do my things. I'm so running out of time and need some sleep! LOL

Tonight my brother and his GF are celebrating their B-days, so will be going there... and they will probably be my photo for today. Tomorrow morning we're heading to Friesland. My cousin Ron, his wife & daugther and having their holiday there and asked us to come over for a few days. So we will be back on Tuesday at the end of the day... so will hopefully post my photos from the weekend then :) See ya and enjoy your weekend! -xox- 

5 comments:

AlaskaMoffitts said...

love all the tummies!

Anne C said...

The tummies are so cute! Wonderful pictures!

Unknown said...

exciting days!

Jarila said...

Hihi al die buikjes, schattig!
Leuke foto's allemaal!

bentonflocke said...

great and funny shots like always - love the one with the bellies