Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Day 226 - 230: weekend already over!

Yeah I know, I said I would be back this weekend, but have been too busy working on the wedding album for the couple who married in June and I really want to get this album done before the end of the month! And when I wanted some time off the album, I went of the pc too and just didn't feel like blogging!

But I'm here and from now on...I'm not going to tell you when I will be back! Sorry dad, but I sometimes just can't keep up! :) But I will keep posting in the end and I will keep up this fab project till at least January 1st 2010!!! For sure!

So let's start with my pics. On Friday the first episode of 'popstars' started. Kind of like Idols..but then they wanna start a pop-group or could be a solo artist too, depeneding on the outcome and talent they find. The jury consists of three people, two of wich are kind of formiliar over here and I always love the funny, weird looks on their faces sometimes... kinf of like that simon Cowell dude! Anyway, I always love to watch the first couple of shows we're you see the audition rounds... too funny! :)day #226

On Saturday I had some cleaning vibes...well not really cleaning, more little clearing things up. Like this drawer in our livingroom table...where we keep the tv-magazine, battery's and things like that. We throw all kinds of small weird things in there, of wich we don't know the right place to put them at...so they all end up in this drawer! It was a mess and couldn't find anything I was looking for the past couple of weeks, so now it's all sorted! :)day #227

Sunday my guy and I went for a drive after I was done for the day with the wedding album. We ended up walking through this beautiful parc with all sorts of pretty wildflowers... It was so nice, except for the flies that kept following us around. At one point they drove me nuts! LOL The most pretty flower (not sure if it even is a flower) was this one...day #228

I took 100 more photos, but there are just a few more I would like to show you...First of my sweetie, posing for me! And let me tell you, he doesn't do that often :)day 226-228 050-2day 226-228 058-2day 226-228 037-2day 226-228 023-2

Then yesterday we had our first softball game after the summer break. We didn't expected a whole lot of it, since we had this game against the team who's on the 2nd position. Well we were wrong and we WON!!! We were all so excited and delighted...and also really proud at ourselves. Seemed that if the other team won this match and another one, they could've become the champions this year...so sorry, but we messed it up for them! Poor girls. But for us it was a real victory, thinking our team promoted this year after becoming the champions last year...well we never thought we could've come this far, since the level this poule plays at is a little higher then last years' poule! So we were all so proud last night! here are a few of the girls, warming up and batting...day #229

Last night when I got home, my guy went to pick up his suitcage wich he left in Morocco thsi summer. His brother came home last night from Morocco and had brought this suitcage for him. But... his mom filled it up with some things and had put a little lock on...from wich we didn't have a key! I so wanted this thing to open, cause maybe...well just maybe my SIL had putten my new custom made moroccan dress in there. So I had to get it open somehow...well My guy did it!!! Witha  littlr key from another suitcage, it worked! After searching through the suitcage, I saw a formiliar looking fabric...MY DRESS!!!! It's here!!!!  Really I'm so happy and I love how it turned out!!!

So today, I had to try it on of course...wanna see?? Hold on. before my guy left for Morocco I had been to the fabric market and picked out some pretty fabrics. I measured my sizes they needed and emailed it to my SIL. She took the fabrics to this dress maker in Morocco and they made me this beautiful dress>>>>day #230

They made it the right size and added these fabric-cloth things as you can see in the middle (the red/beige stripe thingy's). It's a double dress and has three pieces. The under dress, the see through over dress and the belt. I really love it and of course I had to try it on today and show you as promissed... I'm so happy with it. Now when we have a wedding or baby party, I don't have to borrow one and can wear my own one!! :) Woohoo

So there it is...updated till today! Will be back....uhm no, not making that mistake again! LOL, You'll see my new photos when...they're here! :)

Have a great week, I'm going to... Uhm, have no clue what to do today. I think I'm just going to scrap for a bit and try to do a few more pages for the wedding album! See ya! -x-

4 comments:

bentonflocke said...

wow this dress is fantastic and turned out super!!

Wonderful colors!

Love your pictures - they are all so beautiful!

Good luck with the wedding album!

Unknown said...

Wonderful Adventures ... Popstars starts with us on Thursday again!

Unknown said...

Great pics and what an amazing dress!

~Susie~ said...

Looks like you had a great time. Love the one of the dress - it's amazing!!