Saturday, October 17, 2009

Day # 284-287: not so interesting!

I'm writing this in between my fav. tv-shows ( cold case & without a trace) during the commercial breaks...we don't have as much breaks as in the states, but they last a bit longer. I don't have anything exciting to mention here and will just post my pics from Sunday through Thursday and will blog the others on Tuesday probably, but I can give you guys a lil' sneak peek of what's coming: Friday we got these phasmids (walking stick insects) at daycare and the kids love them so far... Today my father went hover flying, wich was so cool to see and he loved it... But will keep it fast & simple today, so will post those pics on Tuesday on my day off...

So first my pic from last Sunday... Since our balcony is being renovated, miss buddha stands in the kitchen right now. I got this buddha from my aunt for one of my birthdays (I think it was last year) and she stands on her balcony... when it gets dark the little built-in lamp starts to lights. She charges herself with sunlight :)day #284

Did you know I love chocolate...well I know I'm on a diet but sometimes I got to have a little piece. My favorite is the dark chocolate but tonight I felt for some white 'drops of heaven" (like from a friends episode...LOL) Only two little blocks were good enough...it was just for the taste. My guy at the rest of this! :)day #285

Tuesday I had my weekly day off and drank my favorite tea all morning... 'Lipton's Morocco tea'. We usually make our own moroccan tea, but didn't had any mint in the house...day #286 

Wednesday after work I payed the bills and things like that. And decided to clean up some papers too. I always run them through the paper cutter before throwing everything away. At the end I collected a big box op ripped paper...day #287

Well this was quick and only needed one commercial break... although cold case got back and I'm still sitting here. So I'm going to say good night and enjoy the rest of your weekend!! See ya Tuesday! -x-

2 comments:

Anne C said...

Your pictures are COOL!

bentonflocke said...

I agree with Anne - cool shots!

Love more the brown or dark chocolate - but all chocolate is so yummy!!!

Have a great Sunday!!