Sunday, October 11, 2009

Day # 275 - 283 : you probably won't believe me...

when I say, that this won't happen again!! I suck at blogging the past month or so and I feel a bit quilty... I've been putting it off like I did last time... phffff, what can I say?? LOL Let's just forget about this whole thing and start this upcoming huge blogpost...

Friday day #275, the day before my guy's big 30th birthday party. His b-day present...A friend's husband had to get some things from a sports shop and he told us he got a discount on everything there. And since my guy started kick-boxing a few weeks ago, he wanted gear. And so he got this set of leather gloves, leg-protectors & a teeth protecor. We got it for almost 50% off... and he loves it!!day #275

Then Saturday was the BIG party!! It was so fun... I had got all these '30' decorations to put up, he was really suprised, made all these yummy snacks and also had this choclate fondue fountain. For an extra little gift, I made him this list : 'why it isn't so bad to turn 30...and why it is! He loved... I also gave him three flying laterns, each of them counted for ten years and he could make a wish...but... The weather sucked! It rained and the wind was to heavy, so we didn't let them up in the air. We still haven't yet, so when the weather is ok one of these days, we will!! The party was great...wanna see my birthday boy with his big 30 button?day #276

That night, I was sick again...and it sucked!!! Sunday morning I felt sooo bad and awful and was so dissapointed. I was supposed to have this big family tournement at softball, but just couldn't even stand on my feet. Guess I should've listened to my body more, before I started to go back to work on Friday... anyway, I layed on the couch all freakin' day and just couldn't really eat. In one day I lost 1.4 kilo's from throwing up and all... but the next day it was back though! LOL

So instead of some fun photo, I took this one... Lately with fall coming up, I'm really into these patterned clothing...my fav. clothing colors at the moment are purple, grey & blue... here's one of my new blouses with a cute pattern...day #277

Since I still felt awful and still threw up that night, I decided to stay home on Monday...again! I kept shaking in the morning and just had to sleep it off! 

Anyway Monday was my guy's official 30th birthday, so I wanted to make him a nice diner... But since we didn't really went grocery shopping, other then for his party, I had to get out and get some meat. I wanted to take his photo, but he didn't want too... He said: you already have one of me from saturday. Well ok, then I'll take a photo of the cards he got for his b-day :) There were more, but I loved these since they said: 30!! hahaday #278

On Tuesday I had to babysit our little 2nd cousin Quinn. My cousin Sylvia started working and getting an intern education the hospital close by. She loves it, the only problem is that she doesn't has a daycare spot (she will in January though), so she asked the family if we could all now and then babysit for a day. So this Tuesday was my day. At first I wanted to call it off, since I was sick, but the poor little Quinn didn't felt that good either. He was so sweet! In the morning we watched some tv since some guys came to install a new boiler for wamr water. Later in the morning we  colored, ate cookies & went for a walk to the playground... Can I tell you that there aren't any fun playgrounds here?? It sucks! Near my work there are at least 15 in the small area and here...nothing!! So instead we went looking at the workers who were making the streets wich were also very intersting! LOL  Got some grocery's and the highlight of this day must have been watching the tram (train) coming by, cause that was all he talked about after we got home... He loved it!! day #279

After we both had a nap for an hour (we slept in the big bed :)) we had a snack and went for another walk in the parc, looking for leaves and little flowers for mommy!  After we got back I tried to have a little shoot with him, but little mister didn't want to. Although I did took one photo I love...day 275-279 107-2

And here are a few other photos I love from our day together...day 275-279 092-2 day 275-279 170-2 day 275-279 201-2

On Wednesday I had no clue for my photo for the day...so after I took off my new, pretty, bling-bling necklace, I had it! here it is:day #280

Since fall started I gets dark soooo early.. on one hand I like it, cause I love to relax in front of the tv covered with a soft blankie, but on the other hand I just don't. Thursday around 18.30 it started to get dark...a little early but this probably happened b/c there was some rain coming up. And just before that, the sky looked like this... On the left it was still clear when the sun went under, but on the right you can see that the clouds were piling upday #281

Friday night I went to the couple I shot the wedding pics for in June. I already finished their wedding album, but since the baby was born it got a bit late. I already finished it before the end of August, so I was happy I finally got to show them. They loved it, so now all I have to do is get it printed! :) When I drove back home and turned to enter the highway, I started pooring like crazy!!! Really, it was a scary and so hard!!! I tried to take a photo when driving, but I think you could say...this is the worst picture I took... EVER!! haha. But I didn't have time to change settings, since I needed both eyes to watch the road :)day #282

Then on Saturday it was national open house day and I've looked forward to this for weeks. Lots of houses wich are for sale had open house and you could just go there and view the house. We picked out a few houses we liked, took the tom-tom and off we went...Uhm not... Since their were working on several roads (in the weekend for G's sake!!) there were traffic jams all over our little town. eevery exit to the next city was blocked with rows of cars wanting to get out of IJsselstein. We tried every road (4) we could think of, but none of them had a quick way out!! I sucked! So we stayed in IJsselstein and looked at houses there...well houses, only one!! haha day #283

When we drove to the last possible escape, I saw this street name I regonized from when I did the big search and then we saw the house, wich was on sale! We drove on to the exit, but had to turn around cause that road was closed... So when we drove back, we both said...hey, let's just look at this one first! And I guess it was some sort of sign, or they just wanted us to check out this house... and so we did!!! We loved and got a great tour around the house. It was perfect and everything was beautiful. The house was done... had a pretty kitchen, enough rooms, a lovely bathroom, a backyard and a roof terrace!! We both fell in love... after we checked the book for the price!!! Now I knew why this house wasn't on my final list!! Like I said we're both in love...but don't want to cross our maximal price mark...casue then the monthly costs would be too high...sigh!

You know what's worse... I even dreamed about us living in that house last night!!!! I love it... I just checked the house online and saw it is for sale for over 6 months. So maybe, just a tiny little maybe, they will lower the price so we can afford it...just maybe! Cause sadly we didn't won the lottery last night! :(  I'll get in touch with our advisor and see what he thinks. If,  if... he gives us an okay to put up and offer, I will be so happy! If not....

I'll just keep on dreaming!!!!

Have a great sunday peeps... -xxxxxx-

2 comments:

bentonflocke said...

happy belated birthday to your boy! Hope he enjoyed his day.

Great pictures as always and I´ll cross my fingers for your house dream.

Sad about your illness - hope you are feeling better again!

tconlan said...

I'm with you, it's hard to keep up!! You've been so busy, love the pics of the big birthday boy and the handsome little guy!